hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2ikxx08.jpg

Looking thick and tight. WAR GOAT!

New long interview with Fedor...

[YT]pqVLJ3YEqrc[/YT]

He looks buff and his head looks bigger, I hope to God he's not juicing.

He looks pretty darn buff.

It's very difficult to put on that kind of weight. The very cynical part of me thinks he went and cycled supplements for three years. Now he's probably clean again. Probably has been for while as it takes a bit for your testosterone to stabilize. What most people forget is that you still hang on to a lot of the gains you made even after usage has stopped. His face is way thinner yet his body looks bigger. He might still be about 235 or maybe even lighter but he's definitely lost body fat as well.

Part of me thinks Fedor is a bit of an evil person. He used to be compared to a cyborg. It's probably still true. What if all of this "God" stuff is just PR bs so he can transition seamlessly into politics. He's a national hero and is also obviously intelligent. If all that were true, then it would also mean that he doesn't mind lying to everyone and that he doesn't mind sticking to an agenda. I'm probably just being pessimistic.

With all that said, Fedor's the greatest MMA fighter thus far. A true legend of the sport and the obvious second face on MMA's Mt. Rushmore along with Helio Gracie.

It's very difficult to put on that kind of weight. The very cynical part of me thinks he went and cycled supplements for three years. Now he's probably clean again. Probably has been for while as it takes a bit for your testosterone to stabilize. What most people forget is that you still hang on to a lot of the gains you made even after usage has stopped. His face is way thinner yet his body looks bigger. He might still be about 235 or maybe even lighter but he's definitely lost body fat as well.

i strongly disagree.

Fedor is a HW, and has always been chubby in his professional career. So it must not be too difficult for him to get some more muscles. He hasn't a nick diaz or anderson silva's kind of body.

Have you seen him when he was younger and was lifting ? he was more ripped than that.

That being said, I hope he didn't spent to much time getting muscular instead of sharping his skills.

If any other fighter gained that amount of mass people would immediately be screaming juice, but not fedor fans

i strongly disagree.

Fedor is a HW, and has always been chubby in his professional career. So it must not be too difficult for him to get some more muscles. He hasn't a nick diaz or anderson silva's kind of body.

Have you seen him when he was younger and was lifting ? he was more ripped than that.

That being said, I hope he didn't spent to much time getting muscular instead of sharping his skills.

I think his loss of strength and size was one of the reasons he started dropping fights. Weightlifting is better for Fedor than bodyweight exercises, I think.

If any other fighter gained that amount of mass people would immediately be screaming juice, but not fedor fans

You mean gained an amount of mass that's smaller than he used to be?

Damn he looks good. Looks younger, stronger and healthier than when he last fought.

Part of me thinks Fedor is a bit of an evil person. He used to be compared to a cyborg. It's probably still true. What if all of this "God" stuff is just PR bs so he can transition seamlessly into politics. He's a national hero and is also obviously intelligent. If all that were true, then it would also mean that he doesn't mind lying to everyone and that he doesn't mind sticking to an agenda. I'm probably just being pessimistic.

With all that said, Fedor's the greatest MMA fighter thus far. A true legend of the sport and the obvious second face on MMA's Mt. Rushmore along with Helio Gracie.

I'm pretty sure Fedor is a bit of a sick guy on the inside:)

But he is also a nice guy:)

I hope that he is entering MMA with vicious intentions though.

I hope he is going to be like:

da3d4df4b774ef8a7cb4ab577afb30350d13d5d573e9a7e159e7c91508b0d718.jpg

And proceede to destroy his opponents:)

He looks buff and his head looks bigger, I hope to God he's not juicing.

C'mon. It's the fight game. Everyone's juicing [Fruit mods. Fruit]. I just hope he does everything possible to perform well, just like he did back in PRIDE.

Back