Never in the history of MMA has a loss been this exquisite

The Holm KO was way more satisfying, I actually wanted to see Ronda put up a fight this time.

I knew she was probably mentally in no shape to fight, but seeing her lose like that was a little disappointing.

This was pretty much my thoughts on her defeat. I don't have much time for Rousey but I would have liked the match to have lasted at least a couple of rounds.

I endorse this thread, lmfao @ these white knights.

Was Nunes talking at Edmond sticking her head out of the gate? Or she was talking to someone right near him.

Nothing triggered ts more throughout the year than Ronda laying low. So he posted about her incessantly. Lol. This thread is like his fake party to disguise his pain. We know you're making a Ronda suit in the basement bro. Oh and congrats on the 75. Should double your income for the week.

Was Nunes talking at Edmond sticking her head out of the gate? Or she was talking to someone right near him.

Yes, I think she said "fuck you, you ain't shit."

giphy.gif
Flynt Flossy is my favorite rapper

@Concrete Whale You have legitimate problems bro. You should consider therapy or something. I can't picture someone as obsessed and creepy as you having a fulfilling life.

I'm not joking. Whether you're trolling, a creep, or both, it's not good.

This guy speaks truth, get help before its to late bro. @Concrete Whale

JBG has heeded our prayers.

ap16366218454732.jpg

Balance has been restored.

All of the work I put in in 2016 has been rewarded.

Justified.

Vindicated.

All the haters, trolls, white knights - destroyed.

UFC and the media started ramming R3 down our throats again, #FeartheReturn, mean mugging, Ellen appearances, that extremely obnoxious Pantene don't hate me because I'm strong advert, utterly one-sided promos, even when Ronda choked and turned into a #nomediab*tch they kept rolling with it.

Then she got f*cking ruined, beaten like a big fat pinata, humiliated, her career ended and now is getting roasted at 1000 degrees all across social media, along with her shyster coach Edmond.

Nunes ridiculing Edmond and Ronda's mum jumping in to the public conversation to try to protect her just put the icing on this delicious juicy cake. The feast on Rousey's pain and degradation will continue for a long, long time.

All exactly like I have been saying for 6 months plus, exactly like I called it IN DETAIL 10 weeks ago and also won £75 and a month's full kit bet on.

9778690.jpg

This is the exact moment that JBG's valkyrie appeared to Rousey and she knew her time had come. She reaches out her hands in a praying motion to beg for mercy but it's too late.

Thank JBG the dark days are over and I am proud of the role I played. Here's to a Rousey-free 2017 where we can all go back to our normal posting in peace.

I disagree. I'd put Aldo's lynching from Conor in and out of the ring as the best.

I would say one thing prevented the perfection: EARLY STOPPAGE.

I actually want Ronda to become humble (somehow), go to a real gym, and come back and win. As bad of a person she has been, she's good for MMA. She's gotten more people into it and has taken WMMA from extreme fringe into something I see girls want to get into for real and fight. She made it mainstream.

atleast honda has not need part of a steroid bust
being one dimensional in reality and believing otherwise is what has cost her
also fck edmond

I enjoyed both losses equally. Different types of beatdown, but it's hard to pick one. It's like Chianti or Hefeweizen; both excellent but it depends on the mood.

Well the media train on Ronda and Edmond is still in full swing although her career is already stone cold.

What a supremely satisfying loss, I can say now on day 11 now that I have had time to fully savour it and enjoy the smooth aftertaste that I am fully satisfied. Even though the covered wagon media party looks set to continue for some time, even though R3 has surfaced with a narcissistic quotation on Instagram, I can say that at this point that my job is done, I have reaped the just rewards and am ready to walk away.

But I will leave my sword hanging up on the wall just in case. I'm not going to beat it into a ploughshare. If events have been deceptive and at some point IT does slither back into the UFC, I'll be ready. But for now (and hopefully forever)

I wish I hadn't read the OP cause of that little twerp Justin Bieber thinking Ronda was knocked the fuck out when she never actually got knocked down let alone out. Fuck me I'm triggered right now.

There must be something to using the capitalized letter R and a number in an athletes nickname destining them to crash and burn like Lucifer falling from the sky cast out of heaven.

Which was the bigger bust, R3 (MMA) or RG3 (NFL)?

Back