Never in the history of MMA has a loss been this exquisite

:) keep up the work conwhale

Brilliant result!

It was a pretty satisfying loss. I enjoyed Royce Gracie being clowned by Sakuraba more though.

By the way you should really get some help you're a sick fucking guy.

Edit: I'm not even kidding. There is definitely something wrong with you as a person.
Typical White Knight response when they have nothing left to defend their Hype Queen with.

Bunch of triggered hypocrites in this thread trying to take the moral high ground when it's someone they white knight, but shit on other fighters and gloat when they lose.
There might exist someone among them who actually practices what they preach, but this is Sherdog, so I highly doubt it.

How does Ronda still even have white knights at this point?

She's deserves it, all the bullshit hype and arrogance. If there's one person who deserved that humiliation it was her.

But I'd imagine it's all done at this point. Even if she does come back, they can't get away with the marketing strategy from before, noone would believe it for a second.

But anyway, would you losers stop coming in here to defend her? It makes the entirety of Sherdog look bad when you pull that white Knight shit. People are reveling in the loss of a horrible person/fighter, let them enjoy the honeymoon phase

How does Ronda still even have white knights at this point?

She's deserves it, all the bullshit hype and arrogance. If there's one person who deserved that humiliation it was her.

But I'd imagine it's all done at this point. Even if she does come back, they can't get away with the marketing strategy from before, noone would believe it for a second.

But anyway, would you losers stop coming in here to defend her? It makes the entirety of Sherdog look bad when you pull that white Knight shit. People are reveling in the loss of a horrible person/fighter, let them enjoy the honeymoon phase

There is one thing being a white knight and another thing being a decent human. If you followed any of TS previous posts, it should be made obvious that he is a legitimate piece of shit.. and not like Ronda who is arrogant and up herself, but like an actual piece of shit.. the type that makes the world worse by simply existing.. so don't come here, white knighting a horrible person like that, we will shit on him all we want because he deserves it

Matt Hughes once said that he was grateful to Royce Gracie, and the reason there was food on his table and clothes on his kids' backs, was thanks to Royce.
Not that Hughes is a model citizen or anything.

In the "history of MMA" this is but a small blip on the radar.

JBG has heeded our prayers.

ap16366218454732.jpg

Balance has been restored.

All of the work I put in in 2016 has been rewarded.

Justified.

Vindicated.

All the haters, trolls, white knights - destroyed.

UFC and the media started ramming R3 down our throats again, #FeartheReturn, mean mugging, Ellen appearances, that extremely obnoxious Pantene don't hate me because I'm strong advert, utterly one-sided promos, even when Ronda choked and turned into a #nomediab*tch they kept rolling with it.

Then she got f*cking ruined, beaten like a big fat pinata, humiliated, her career ended and now is getting roasted at 1000 degrees all across social media, along with her shyster coach Edmond.

Nunes ridiculing Edmond and Ronda's mum jumping in to the public conversation to try to protect her just put the icing on this delicious juicy cake. The feast on Rousey's pain and degradation will continue for a long, long time.

All exactly like I have been saying for 6 months plus, exactly like I called it IN DETAIL 10 weeks ago and also won £75 and a month's full kit bet on.

9778690.jpg

This is the exact moment that JBG's valkyrie appeared to Rousey and she knew her time had come. She reaches out her hands in a praying motion to beg for mercy but it's too late.

Thank JBG the dark days are over and I am proud of the role I played. Here's to a Rousey-free 2017 where we can all go back to our normal posting in peace.

i prefer when you call her by her real name...Travis Browne's girlfriend

The Holme loss was far more "exquisite".

This was an awesome one sided beat down for sure, but in the Holme fight, after grabbing Hollys arm and trying to fake a moment, plus her poisonous hate towards her, that loss just fit the bill far better.

Typical White Knight response when they have nothing left to defend their Hype Queen with.

Why are you white knighting TS? He might be willing to fuck you if you look like Cyborg. He likes his dudes jack up, in more way than one.

You're one of the worst posters, and biggest pos on the site. No one gives a fuck what you say.

Back