Never in the history of MMA has a loss been this exquisite

Damn dude, what did she do to you?

I was happy she lost ther first time cause she was a bitch (Don't care etc), happy she lost the second time too but I didn't gain much enjoyment from it.

But personally the best moment of 2016 in MMA involved Panic Wreslting.

Conor-McGregor-vs-Nate-Diaz.jpg

lol typical SJW cucks coming into a place where they know they will be triggered then crying and demanding that it be shut down

Typically inbred hick.

Complaining about people calling him on his bullshit.

Balance is restored because Justin Beiber said Ronda got knocked out. Thanks for informing me, I was wondering why my equilibrium had been restored.

lol typical SJW cucks coming into a place where they know they will be triggered then crying and demanding that it be shut down

I bet all the white knights reported this thread to the mods. Haha white knights, we're all pointing at you and laughing.

Take to ridicule like a man/woman. Y'all would be stained, told you so! if Ronda won, so take it up the ass, white knight :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.

Hahahahaha

Obsessed with Ron Drowsey
Follows Justin Biebers twitter

Dude you have issues.

I wouldn't be surprised if TS ended up in jail before the end of 2017.. the dude is a legit psychopath with serious mental issues

JBG has heeded our prayers.

ap16366218454732.jpg

Balance has been restored.

All of the work I put in in 2016 has been rewarded.

Justified.

Vindicated.

All the haters, trolls, white knights - destroyed.

UFC and the media started ramming R3 down our throats again, #FeartheReturn, mean mugging, Ellen appearances, that extremely obnoxious Pantene don't hate me because I'm strong advert, utterly one-sided promos, even when Ronda choked and turned into a #nomediab*tch they kept rolling with it.

Then she got f*cking ruined, beaten like a big fat pinata, humiliated, her career ended and now is getting roasted at 1000 degrees all across social media, along with her shyster coach Edmond.

Nunes ridiculing Edmond and Ronda's mum jumping in to the public conversation to try to protect her just put the icing on this delicious juicy cake. The feast on Rousey's pain and degradation will continue for a long, long time.

All exactly like I have been saying for 6 months plus, exactly like I called it IN DETAIL 10 weeks ago and also won £75 and a month's full kit bet on.

9778690.jpg

This is the exact moment that JBG's valkyrie appeared to Rousey and she knew her time had come. She reaches out her hands in a praying motion to beg for mercy but it's too late.

Thank JBG the dark days are over and I am proud of the role I played. Here's to a Rousey-free 2017 where we can all go back to our normal posting in peace.

Cyborgs latest positive test is much much sweeter.

By the way you should really get some help you're a sick fucking guy.

Edit: I'm not even kidding. There is definitely something wrong with you as a person.

Last edited:
Lmao what a loser, even most Ronda haters think you're an idiot.

Get some help buddy.

With both Rousey and Cyborg out, will you still have your job at ENTimports.com?

Typically inbred hick.

Complaining about people calling him on his bullshit.
What's wrong with being inbred? Half the muslim world is inbred, so are the Jews. Are you anti-semitic?

ap16366218454732.jpg

Justified.

Vindicated.

UFC and the media started ramming R3 down our throats again, #FeartheReturn, mean mugging, Ellen appearances, that extremely obnoxious Pantene don't hate me because I'm strong advert, utterly one-sided promos, even when Ronda choked and turned into a #nomediab*tch they kept rolling with it.

Then she got f*cking ruined, beaten like a big fat pinata, humiliated, her career ended and now is getting roasted at 1000 degrees all across social media, along with her shyster coach Edmond.

Nunes ridiculing Edmond and Ronda's mum jumping in to the public conversation to try to protect her just put the icing on this delicious juicy cake. The feast on Rousey's pain and degradation will continue for a long, long time.

All exactly like I have been saying for 6 months plus, exactly like I called it IN DETAIL 10 weeks ago and also won £75 and a month's full kit bet on.

9778690.jpg

This is the exact moment that JBG's valkyrie appeared to Rousey and she knew her time had come. She reaches out her hands in a praying motion to beg for mercy but it's too late.

Thank JBG the dark days are over and I am proud of the role I played. Here's to a Rousey-free 2017 where we can all go back to our normal posting in peace.

Amen brother.

man you guys are weird was holly fight not enough jesus

ronda keeps to herself doesn't talk shit about anyone all year and you still relish in her misery

bunch of dweebs in here

ap16366218454732.jpg

Justified.

Vindicated.

9778690.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I'd like to have seen her beat all of the four horsewomen in one night back to back (with maybe ten minutes in between to get her breath back).

Amanda may not have an amazing gas tank, but she could have quite easily beaten Miesha and Ronda in this manner.

I also kinda wish it had happened on the street with no-one knowing who Amanda Nunes was. Imagine the shock on everyone's face to see their Queen of Hype destroyed and with no Herb Dean - likely beaten to a bloody pulp in a street fight.

Another weirdo fanatic.
With both Rousey and Cyborg out, will you still have your job at ENTimports.com?
Lmao what a loser, even most Ronda haters think you're an idiot.

Get some help buddy.
man you guys are weird was holly fight not enough jesus

ronda keeps to herself doesn't talk shit about anyone all year and you still relish in her misery

bunch of dweebs in here
giphy.gif

Back