Never in the history of MMA has a loss been this exquisite

Angry? Only people here angry are the cucks and white knights, the rest of us are loving it!

Ps: you're a cuck white knight FYI!
I'm not angry or happy, I'm indifferent. You're not significant and neither is Ronda, she got her ass kicked twice and people are still filling up the forums with threads about her.

Meh I was just satisfied when the bullshit about her potentially beating up male boxers came to an end.

You're so angry you can't stop quoting me without me even replying
Ragnar Lodbrok would have murdered a whiny bisexual SJW like you within 60 seconds of meeting you.

j8-3Dwfa.jpeg

I bet you chose that username because you fantasise about him as your rough trade top.

Ragnar Lodbrok would have murdered a whiny bisexual SJW like you within 60 seconds of meeting you.

j8-3Dwfa.jpeg

I bet you chose that username because you fantasise about him as your rough trade top.
Oh god, I triggered the grandmaster of the virgins, god help me.

It's disgusting how everyone took advantage of her.

It's just as disgusting that Rousey acted the way she did when she was given that idolization.

Everyday I see a Rousey thread, like a train wreck I can't look away even though I try my hardest

I hadn't seen that angle before. That punch was hard as fuck apparently. I didn't read the rest of your post, though. While I agree it was a joy to watch, you sound a little weird and obsessive.

Scrolled down to like OP when was only half way thru reading!!

Hey @Concrete Whale hey my man I know you like to ignore my message since you have me tagged as a "hater" or pro Ronda or what ever the heck you think... but do you see the irony here ?

I asked you many times in the past if you are a Ronda fan why ? not to make fun of you or anything like that but you legit do her good with the time you spend on her for real you are a real marketing dream.. you are worth more then 10 Ronda fans just for the promotion part alone that you offer.

Back