Never in the history of MMA has a loss been this exquisite

Why are you white knighting TS? He might be willing to fuck you if you look like Cyborg. He likes his dudes jack up, in more way than one.

You're one of the worst posters, and biggest pos on the site. No one gives a fuck what you say.

And you must be one of the most insignificant posters on this site. First time I've seen your user name. You're like a fart in the wind.

signed.

however nothing could ever top conor / diaz 1.

And you must be one of the most insignificant posters on this site. First time I've seen your user name. You're like a fart in the wind.

You think you're important, aren't you adorable.

The Holm KO was way more satisfying, I actually wanted to see Ronda put up a fight this time.

I knew she was probably mentally in no shape to fight, but seeing her lose like that was a little disappointing.

Bunch of triggered hypocrites in this thread trying to take the moral high ground when it's someone they white knight, but shit on other fighters and gloat when they lose.
There might exist someone among them who actually practices what they preach, but this is Sherdog, so I highly doubt it.
I always make up stories in my head to justify my behavior too.

You think you're important, aren't you adorable.
60338917.jpg

Her loss to Holly made me feel warmer inside but this one was pretty good, too.

Do you think Amanda Numes will draw more money and attention than Ronda did?
Hell no, how on earth could she ever do that?
What does that have to do with her having a personality or not?

How does Ronda still even have white knights at this point?

She's deserves it, all the bullshit hype and arrogance. If there's one person who deserved that humiliation it was her.

But I'd imagine it's all done at this point. Even if she does come back, they can't get away with the marketing strategy from before, noone would believe it for a second.

But anyway, would you losers stop coming in here to defend her? It makes the entirety of Sherdog look bad when you pull that white Knight shit. People are reveling in the loss of a horrible person/fighter, let them enjoy the honeymoon phase

You don't need to even like Ronda to realise something is very wrong with many of the people who seem elated that they got to watch her lose.

I was happy she lost but no where near that happy.

I hope you realize that either ronda or dana can wake-up any morning and realize that the white knights and teenage girls will still pay to see her fight second-tier competition. ronda doesn't need the title - just avoid strikers who have physical strength equal to hers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back