NBA thread. V..4? Tibaldumz is scared

Who is more of a pussy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
not even close, he has no legs

he's maybe 255-60
Lopez, while probably a legit 290 is listed at 7' and 270 and he's clearly substantially bigger than Lebron in height and frame
Brook-Lopez-Lakers-return.jpg
Juice has thicker legs than fury

x6uHgr-CgRbG4SmLie_geRgsdCEjZJEcObIDvKujPFKHV8YSBR65Py8hR9cWNq-kmCsXPLnheh8MBQ_cuwKAcr4v-0fZR_18SidZXFPUR8b4-eY47MI6f9U4jnZj8Y7fiWKzS1KqSowc8Ph7A4-6kIfCisB_CXy2nonAzdXFie4g64h_dZbq_YUjURUDu6g

NINTCHDBPICT000449112181.jpg

Turned the Cucks/Faps game on, saw some Boomerberg commercials, saw Cucks brick 3x early shatclock 3s, turned Cucks/Faps game off

Turned the Cucks/Faps game on, saw some Boomerberg commercials, saw Cucks brick 3x early shatclock 3s, turned Cucks/Faps game off

Brought my girlfriend along (in town to see Hamilton da musical) she asked "I thought they were supposed to be gud?" Lmao.

I'm in heaven though. Wish I lived in a city that had ball, I'd go broke watching.

Faps should've dusted off Damon Stoudamire and Marcus Camby for this game

Giannis having a slow night. Wall of plugs in the key shutting him down. Honestly feels like the blue print is out for the yoffs, wall off the paint and see if Big Showpez and Middleton can stroke you to death.

Divincenzo and Lopez will determine if they advance come playoffs.

Raps having a tough 3rd quarter, let's get going

Rigged in full effect for Bucks to get historic win loss rec. NBA trying to get ratings up.

The Pelicans’ jerseys are ugly AF.

Craps are 10-14 against teams .500 and above. Lmao

well tbf, only 4 teams in the WC and 3 in the EC have winning records against above .500 teams
MIL, BOS, MIA
and LAL, LAC, DEN, HOU

But TOR is the only team in the top 4 of either CONF w/ a losing record in that regard, so ya

Raps have lost more man games than any top team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back