NBA thread. V..4? Tibaldumz is scared

Who is more of a pussy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtshits are probably the best matchup vs the LA superteams but are gonna have a hard time getting past Cucks. The EC is a rock/paper/scissors clusterfuck which should make for an exciting yoffs

As a Celt's fan, I agree completely. The Bucks are a beast that anyone in the East and probably the West will have trouble beating in a 7 game series. To be realistic, I'm hoping the Celts get to the ECF and at least make it a series.

While I would love the Celts to play, say the Lakers, in the Finals (which I think would be a really good series), the chances of that happening are pretty small this year.

As a Celt's fan, I agree completely. The Bucks are a beast that anyone in the East and probably the West will have trouble beating in a 7 game series. To be realistic, I'm hoping the Celts get to the ECF and at least make it a series.

While I would love the Celts to play, say the Lakers, in the Finals (which I think would be a really good series), the chances of that happening are pretty small this year.
If BOS can stay in the 2/3 bracket I think they have a good chance at the ECF since they match up well imo with TOR/IND

The memorial is so beautiful and sad at the same time. Awesome to see so many legends and former players in one place again.

Russ and Harden have a game in houston in a few hours.

gotta respect them making the trip

This officiating in tonight's Bucks Wiz game is some of the worst I've ever seen. It's like they want the Wiz to win.

This officiating in tonight's Bucks Wiz game is some of the worst I've ever seen. It's like they want the Wiz to win.

I'm glad Giannis didnt get a lot of minutes, going to see him vs cRaps tomorrow. First NBA game! If I see Leo Rautins I'm going to call him a can.

I'm glad Giannis didnt get a lot of minutes, going to see him vs cRaps tomorrow. First NBA game! If I see Leo Rautins I'm going to call him a can.

Maybe that's what the NBA was doing, keeping him rested for tomorrow. No one on the Bucks played more than 33 minutes besides Middleton (41).

86266795_3053522661369785_3000113610639802368_n.jpg

on the bill simmons podcast today they were discussing how lebron weighs around 270-290 pounds on the basis of comparison is that Tyson Fury is 6'9 and 270, and lebron is thicker more muscular

no wonder he can't shoot FT
@HunterSdVa29

I have a feeling that Jordan didn't put the time in with his sons like Kobe did with GiGi.

LAC is only 3 wins ahead of a OKC. Imagine with all those signings, talent, hype that it is only good for 3 more wins than 34 year old cp3, Adam's, and Gallinari.

15-13 on the road for Clips as well.. I know yoff Kawhi is solid but for how much hype they have received I'm not convinced.

Does anyone here still have them in their top 3 teams?

on the bill simmons podcast today they were discussing how lebron weighs around 270-290 pounds on the basis of comparison is that Tyson Fury is 6'9 and 270, and lebron is thicker more muscular

no wonder he can't shoot FT
@HunterSdVa29
not even close, he has no legs

he's maybe 255-60
Lopez, while probably a legit 290 is listed at 7' and 270 and he's clearly substantially bigger than Lebron in height and frame
Brook-Lopez-Lakers-return.jpg

Last edited:
I have a feeling that Jordan didn't put the time in with his sons like Kobe did with GiGi.
ya, but for every Tiger Woods or Steph Curry

you get a Todd Marinovich

just saying. Some people just aren't built for that pressure

ya, but for every Tiger Woods or Steph Curry

you get a Todd Marinovich

just saying. Some people just aren't built for that pressure
There's a way of going about it too. Todd's Dad ruined his sons childhood. Kobe was fun (by all accounts).

Raps and Bucks are tight as fuck to open. 2+ minutes before the first bucket. 3-3 currently, past the three minute mark. LOL. Oh' Jesus...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back