• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PRESIDENT TRUMP

MCGA
@Black
Reaction score
Fight for the east is getting bonkers.

Heat, Raps, Celts, pavers, and Sixers are all within two games.

How it ends:

Bucks
Raps
Celts
Heat
Sixers
Pavers

Who cares
cHeat look to have a pretty easy schedule remaining. Just one WC road trip vs Flerps, Queens, Brazzers, Warios, Jizz (could easily go 3-2) and all but one of their big EC games are at home where they're 19-1. Plus they're healthy right now

cHeat look to have a pretty easy schedule remaining. Just one WC road trip vs Flerps, Queens, Brazzers, Warios, Jizz (could easily go 3-2) and all but one of their big EC games are at home where they're 19-1. Plus they're healthy right now
It's not like you to mention SRS. As a raps fan, im scared of the Heat. Spo is on a level of nurse. Both teams are deep, and both teams have a star. It's either raps in 5 or heat in 6.

It is wild the downturn Delonte West has taken
i mean he was the PotY in the DC Capital area for HS's my senior year, he looked like a completely different person

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/sports/hssports/longterm/allmets/winter01/basketball.htm
Delonte.jpg

2 seed is definitely the golden goose. C’s gotta avoid Philly at all costs.

Seems like the dumbass cop might've sold the body cam footage lol

Brothers fiancé is Pat Connaughton's cousin, so we basically created a family vacation around this Bucks/Hornets Paris game on Friday. Should be an interesting week regardless.

Seems like the dumbass cop might've sold the body cam footage lol

On the one hand I’m really sick of all the unprofessional jerkoffs. This cop deserves every disciplinary action they throw at him.

On the other hand that footage had to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back