NBA thread. V..4? Tibaldumz is scared

Who is more of a pussy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was an incredible shot by Bern, but yeah, strong friendly rigged right now

That was an incredible shot by Bern, but yeah, strong friendly rigged right now
Super rigged shit for sure.
From the out of bounds off Davis to the Tech on Stevens to the non-foul and timeout awarded with 8 left.

Wow tatum creating space Muay Thai style. Lakes clearly worked hard to win against the brutal rigged in favor of the racist team.

I’ve got the house on the Faps covering the spread. Off to a good start.

Tatum and brown are pretty awesome.

That would have been fire if the C's somehow kept Tatum and traded for AD.

Wow tatum creating space Muay Thai style. Lakes clearly worked hard to win against the brutal rigged in favor of the racist team.
That was a foul on Tatum, not what we're talking about.

Friendly rigged late in that game. Tatum has a superstar in him, just gotta carry this kinda play into the yoffs.

It's only a regular-season game, but Tatum can't score only 2 points in the 4th quarter

It's only a regular-season game, but Tatum can't score only 2 points in the 4th quarter

Kid is 21 and literally has just begun taking it to the next level the last 30 games or so. This is the first time he started carrying a team. He'll learn how to do that in time when he gets a few more opportunities.

Kid is 21 and literally has just begun taking it to the next level the last 30 games or so. This is the first time he started carrying a team. He'll learn how to do that in time when he gets a few more opportunities.

fair point

lakers- celtics i think i put more emphasis than it deserved.

@faustian @Ehrmantraut

Will the cHeat cover the spread tonight? It’s at 6 right now.
Probably not. cHeat absolutely suck on the road (especially vs lottery teams for whatever reason) and Spo is still brutally insisting on running his predictable 2-3 zone 99% of the time

Celtshits are probably the best matchup vs the LA superteams but are gonna have a hard time getting past Cucks. The EC is a rock/paper/scissors clusterfuck which should make for an exciting yoffs

What do you mean by "put more emphasis that it deserved."?

celtics lakers are like must win games for team fans, but they're really not.

so i'm analyzing it like it was a playoff loss, which is silly.

celtics lakers are like must win games for team fans, but they're really not.

so i'm analyzing it like it was a playoff loss, which is silly.

No, the importance is that it's good for the league for both teams to be good late in the season. It doesn't mean anything for the individual teams right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back