Nate Stuffs Khabib's TD

Cause he never fought another wrestler besides a realestate agent. He's naturally bigger than most his opposition. Max is too big for FW as well. They need ONE FC rules. Fight at walk around weight.
I just watched that real estate agent kick a wrestler's ass.

And so is every other moved that is banned in the UFC. Khabib would eat more knees in the head on the street, buddy.
And if a wrestler gets the takedown do you think they wouldn't utilize every move that's banned in the cage? Do you think they suddenly wouldn't go for headbutts, eye gouging, knees and elbows. Do you think Khabib in that situation would go "oh darn too bad I can't use 12-6 elbows right now"?

And if a wrestler gets the takedown do you think they wouldn't utilize every move that's banned in the cage? Do you think they suddenly wouldn't go for headbutts, eye gouging, knees and elbows. Do you think Khabib in that situation would go "oh darn too bad I can't use 12-6 elbows right now"?
If Khabib can't GNP conor to a TKO he isn't a diaz brother. They fought bare knuckle underground for fun.

Khabib agreed to 5 different opponent for UFC 223. How in the fuck is that "cherry picking"?
I was confused by this as well. I looked around a lot but all that I could find was that Al wrestled at a community college. Where is this coming from?
Remember that post you made? That cherry picking. Khabib never faced a wrestler and even you know it.

I said that Al just kicked a wrestler's ass. Look at the post.

Khabib agreed to 5 different opponents for 223. He didn't cherry pick Al.
Not talking about Al fighting wrestlers. Al fights whoever and doesn't abuse his kidneys to fight at a weight class he doesn't belong. For the 3rd time, Khabib has never faced a wrestler and when GSP vs Khabib gets booked you'll move onto the next flavor of the month.

Not talking about Al fighting wrestlers. Al fights whoever and doesn't abuse his kidneys to fight at a weight class he doesn't belong. For the 3rd time, Khabib has never faced a wrestler and when GSP vs Khabib gets booked you'll move onto the next flavor of the month.
I expect GSP to beat Khabib if they fight. If you want to keep looking through my post history you will see that as well. And Khabib has actually faced quite a few guys with a wrestling base, just no D-1 guys.

I expect GSP to beat Khabib if they fight. If you want to keep looking through my post history you will see that as well. And Khabib has actually faced quite a few guys with a wrestling base, just no D-1 guys.
And when he does I'll bump this thread.

What does this thread have to do with GSP vs Khabib? What is a bump supposed to expose if GSP beats Khabib?
When he faces a D-1 wrestler. Quit shitposting in this thread. You're derailing it with your blind loyalty to a man who considers you an infidel and has no idea you exist. It's pathetic.

When he faces a D-1 wrestler. Quit shitposting in this thread. You're derailing it with your blind loyalty to a man who considers you an infidel and has no idea you exist. It's pathetic.
Dude you have seriously gone full retard. Just delete your account and start over.

So much Khabib hate tonight. Did you guys really get your panties worked up that badly when he beat Conor?

GSP was the best wrestler in the UFC with no wrestling base at all before MMA. Gaethje has a legit D-1 base and he never even uses it. Khabib is not a D-1 wrestler. Being D-1 is a great credential but it isn't always the be all end all.

GSP was the best wrestler in the UFC with no wrestling base at all before MMA. Gaethje has a legit D-1 base and he never even uses it. Khabib is not a D-1 wrestler. Being D-1 is a great credential but it isn't always the be all end all.
Has nothing to do with what I said. I said I'd bump it when he fights a legit D-1 wrestler.
Get off my dick.

Back