Nate Stuffs Khabib's TD

In his home county that shit proably so crazy , a head up fade is out the norm . This America your homeboys don’t have access to fucking machinery . His dumb ass go for a takedown in the middle of the club he gettin stomped out . I always question how useful grappling is in a street fight. Better be just swole and scare people away

So there is no satisfaction in getting to fight someone you despise 1 on 1 in the cage? Nate ducked him. Deal with it.
Khabib got slapped up and got stuffed. Needed his neckbeard groupies to throw chairs.
Two of Khabib's homeboys got knocked out in the brawl
Deal with that. When Khabib quit abusing his kidneys and fights at WW he'll be exposed like McG
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Khabib got slapped up and got stuffed. Needed his neckbeard groupies to throw chairs.
Two of Khabib's homeboys got knocked out in the brawl
Deal with that. When Khabib quit abusing his kidneys and fights at WW he'll be exposed like McG
<CanYouSeeMeNow>
They had the chance to get in the cage and settle this shit 1 on 1. One guy dick tucked and the other stepped up.

They had the chance to get in the cage and settle this shit 1 on 1. One guy dick tucked and the other stepped up.
Nate's been fighting killers since day one. Won TUF while khabib was fighting handpicked cans in Russia
Nate deserved more than 20/20. But I guess that's a lot of money to a pleb sherdogger.

Nate's been fighting killers since day one. Won TUF while khabib was fighting handpicked cans in Russia
Nate deserved more than 20/20. But I guess that's a lot of money to a pleb sherdogger.
How much was he getting paid to fight in the video?

In his home county that shit proably so crazy , a head up fade is out the norm . This America your homeboys don’t have access to fucking machinery . His dumb ass go for a takedown in the middle of the club he gettin stomped out . I always question how useful grappling is in a street fight. Better be just swole and scare people away
In a street fight? Same as a cage fight, if you can stuff the takedown and make the grappler pay for it, you're in charge, if you get taken down, pray somebody saves you.

Why didn't Nate stay at WW?
Because the majority of his fights are in LW? what a casual. Don't worry, I got you covered on your next question. He missed weight that couple times cause he didn't give two fucks. Why put effort into 20/20 pay. He showed up for money and that's it.

Because the majority of his fights are in LW? what a casual. Don't worry, I got you covered on your next question. He missed weight that couple times cause he didn't give two fucks. Why put effort into 20/20 pay. He showed up for money and that's it.
You didn't answer the question. I didn't ask where the majority of Nate's fights occurred. Why didn't Nate stay at WW?

You are ducking the question as well as Nate ducked Khabib. Good job.
That's his weight class. Not my fault you lack reading comprehension. You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you? I bet you think those seizures Khabib has cutting weight is normal. It isn't. Sorry, your newest flavor of the month is overrated.

That's his weight class. Not my fault you lack reading comprehension. You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you? I bet you think those seizures Khabib has cutting weight is normal. It isn't. Sorry, your newest flavor of the month is overrated.
So Nate is at LW because the majority of his fights are there. Where exactly do you think that the majority of Khabib's fights are?

Khabib smashes him both in the octagon and in being a gangster lol
Stockton isn’t even in the same ball park as makhachkala when it comes to toughness.
I never heard of Stockton in me life, bunch of snitches in Stockton!

Back