Nate Stuffs Khabib's TD

satisfaction of slapping a fake 'humble' person. Laughs at homeless people struggling
Number one bullshit
Lol, I'm a bibger fan of the Diaz's than Khabib but the "laughs at homeless people" thing always makes me laugh and is such bullshit.

What have you done for the struggling homeless people? Khabib gave the guy more money then he had probably made all week and all he had to do was some pushups, 1 minutes work.

Pretty sure he was quite happy with that deal and all the fake moral outrage is just amusing.

Would you give the slightest shit about that if Nate was the one doing it instead of Khabib? (Rhetorical question)

Lol, I'm a bibger fan of the Diaz's than Khabib but the "laughs at homeless people" thing always makes me laugh and is such bullshit.

What have you done for the struggling homeless people? Khabib gave the guy more money then he had probably made all week and all he had to do was some pushups, 1 minutes work.

Pretty sure he was quite happy with that deal and all the fake moral outrage is just amusing.

Would you give the slightest shit about that if Nate was the one doing it instead of Khabib? (Rhetorical question)
Khabib originally had on his Instagram 'for two dollars, which are not exist'
Such humbleness

If you ever wanted confirmation of who the worst fans in MMA are, the Diaz fanbois remind you all the time that it's them.
Nate is an average fighter, not the worst TUF winner but no where near the best. He loses to Khabib 10 times out of 10.
So far it's 1-0

Khabib originally had on his Instagram 'for two dollars, which are not exist'
Such humbleness
Yeah and Nate films people in grocery store parking lots fighting eachother while mocking them. Who gives a fuck? All I care about is watching them fight.

This putting athletes and celebrities on a pedestal and holding them to a higher moral standered is ridiculous when they are constantly under a microscope ( although both the mentioned incidents they brought on themselves).

How many shitty things that you've done would come back to haunt you if people were trying there best to hunt them down?

I like what atheletes do in competition and what actors and musicians do on stage and film. I have know interest in knowing where they go for breakfast or where they bought there newest pair of shoes and its sad so many people do.

Yeah and Nate films people in grocery store parking lots fighting eachother while mocking them. Who gives a fuck? All I care about is watching them fight.

This putting athletes and celebrities on a pedestal and holding them to a higher moral standered is ridiculous when they are constantly under a microscope ( although both the mentioned incidents they brought on themselves).

How many shitty things that you've done would come back to haunt you if people were trying there best to hunt them down?

I like what atheletes do in competition and what actors and musicians do on stage and film. I have know interest in knowing where they go for breakfast or where they bought there newest pair of shoes and its sad so many people do.
Cause those are two people fighting on their own free will? I don't follow your logic here.. cause there's none. Khabib was getting off at laughing at an homeless man trying to get enough money for a Mcdouble. Gtfo

Dayum, are haters really pushing the narrative that either of the Diaz bros has anything for Khabib? Really?

The conclusion i have arrived to is that you were the homeless man that was made to do push ups for money.
Its ok man, it'll build your character and work ethic- better for you in the long run

I never want to see Nate vs Khabib.

Terrible fight.

Wrestle control decision.

If his body can take the weight cut. It'll be the same like when Conor when IV's got banned and he had to move up. Exposed
When has Khabib made the cut and then performed poorly? You keep talking about the seizure from before the Conor fight. After that cut he fought 3 1/2 rounds and then jumped the cage and leapt into the crowd to keep fighting. He looked just fine.

You expect that 19-11 journeyman to even present a challenge to the best wrestler in the UFC?

Crazy.

Khabib is basically unbeatable at 155, and you expect that 19-11 journeyman to even give him a challenge?

Crazy.
Nate fought killers his whole career. Khabib fought hand picked cans.
Nate showed up plenty of times just for the 20k.
When he's motivated MJ and Conor happens.

Back