Nate Stuffs Khabib's TD

Maybe not popular but Diaz has the perfect style to beat Khabib. Styles make fights. This fight will probably never happen, but just like McGregor v. Diaz 1 I would beat on Diaz again here. Sprawling high level ground, lanky, cardio, and proper boxing = tough out for the way Khabib fights. Khabib is a pressure fighter and that doesn't work against the 209.

Nate has terrible takedown defense, flat-footed with no stopping power. The only thing in his favor for that hypothetical matchup is his endurance. He would get rushed and slammed every round and sit under Khabib's ground and pound while Nick throws in the towel again.

"How about me and my team will beat your whole teams ass, how about that?"

Khabib's team mob everyone, the problem is Diaz isn't going to let himself be mobbed so he starts a fight.

It's this "mobbing" that seems to start everything. Ferguson complained about it, Max got mobbed on embedded, even the embedded guy said to him, they have you surrounded. Max didn't give a fuck though, he just said he'd stand against a wall. Artem got mobbed, it goes on and on.

It's probably more ALi and the rest than Khabib's doing, but they walk team handed up to their opponents all the time.

Nate has terrible takedown defense, flat-footed with no stopping power. The only thing in his favor for that hypothetical matchup is his endurance. He would get rushed and slammed every round and sit under Khabib's ground and pound while Nick throws in the towel again.
Nate-Diaz-giving-Ben-Henderson-the-finger.jpg

Due to his sprawl and submission game, Khabib will not be staying on top as normal. He would train to avoid the submission game.

Khabib's team mob everyone, the problem is Diaz isn't going to let himself be mobbed so he starts a fight.

It's this "mobbing" that seems to start everything. Ferguson complained about it, Max got mobbed on embedded, even the embedded guy said to him, they have you surrounded. Max didn't give a fuck though, he just said he'd stand against a wall. Artem got mobbed, it goes on and on.

It's probably more ALi and the rest than Khabib's doing, but they walk team handed up to their opponents all the time.

Quoting for truth

Back