Nate Stuffs Khabib's TD

Dayum, are haters really pushing the narrative that either of the Diaz bros has anything for Khabib? Really?
What a joke it will be if Diaz gets a fight with Khabib. It's sad to think how a fight like this could be made simply because the fans always fall for the WWE type drama.

The fight will never happen, because Nate will never again break the top 5 in LW, lmao.
Lmao. That's what sherdog said when MJ was booked vs Nate
Or vs Conor. Shits hilarious. You guys have no idea what you're watching.

Maybe not popular but Diaz has the perfect style to beat Khabib. Styles make fights. This fight will probably never happen, but just like McGregor v. Diaz 1 I would beat on Diaz again here. Sprawling high level ground, lanky, cardio, and proper boxing = tough out for the way Khabib fights. Khabib is a pressure fighter and that doesn't work against the 209.

When has Khabib made the cut and then performed poorly? You keep talking about the seizure from before the Conor fight. After that cut he fought 3 1/2 rounds and then jumped the cage and leapt into the crowd to keep fighting. He looked just fine.
It's like you lack reading comprehension. I said his body is fighting back against that weight cut cause it's too hard on him. Nothing about his performance. Conor got up there looking like a holocaust victim at FW. doesn't mean it was the right weight class. You against ONEFC walk around weight fight rules?
That too fair for ya? One more dumb post and you're on ignore. I don't talk to mongs.

Lmao. That's what sherdog said when MJ was booked vs Nate
Or vs Conor. Shits hilarious. You guys have no idea what you're watching.
Wait, you really think Nate will break into the LW top 5? This thread is now officially in looney tunes land.
tenor (1).gif

It's like you lack reading comprehension. I said his body is fighting back against that weight cut cause it's too hard on him. Nothing about his performance. Conor got up there looking like a holocaust victim at FW. doesn't mean it was the right weight class. You against ONEFC walk around weight fight rules?
That too fair for ya? One more dumb post and you're on ignore. I don't talk to mongs.

A really bad weight cut is known to have a negative effect on performance. Do you really not know that?

Being put on ignore by a poster such as yourself is a compliment. Ignore away. Some people cannot handle the truth. Go to your safe space.

A really bad weight cut is known to have a negative effect on performance. Do you really not know that?

Being put on ignore by a poster such as yourself is a compliment. Ignore away. Some people cannot handle the truth. Go to your safe space.
No, I can't handle people with zero reading comprehension. I think you need to go back and take a remedial class in college; might help your reading level.

You know what also has an effect on fighting? Being a coke head like Conor.

No, I can't handle people with zero reading comprehension. I think you need to go back and take a remedial class in college; might help your reading level.

You know what also has an effect on fighting? Being a coke head like Conor.
You might want to take that class yourself because you are really struggling. And weren't you supposed to be in your safe space ignoring me now?

You might want to take that class yourself because you are really struggling. And weren't you supposed to be in your safe space ignoring me now?
Safe space? I just don't need you littering this thread with your dick riding. Quit derailing it.
Some nobody online isn't hurting my feelings. Six figures, baby.

Safe space? I just don't need you littering this thread with your dick riding. Quit derailing it.
Some nobody online isn't hurting my feelings. Six figures, baby.
Do you know a guaranteed way to know that someone is poor? They feel the need to claim to be rich online to people they don't even know.

Khabib is practically Benson 2.0. We all saw how that went.

I really wanna know though, how much was Nate paid to fight on that video.

Back