Nate Diaz vs Michael Johnson official for Orlando (Poll)

Cool fight. Glad to see Nate back. I really thought he was possibly going to get that Pettis fight.

I wonder what he ends up with.

if one is not a title holder I say there's no room for bitching. Let's do this.

MJ. He's got sharp footwork and knows how to kick, the exact two skills that fuck Nate over. MJ might not be the flashiest, but his basics are more than solid and he chains his strikes together well.

That and Nate honestly seems like he doesn't give a fuck anymore, while MJ's going to be coming in to make a point. Wouldn't be surprised to see a stoppage here, frankly.

Ouch. UFC is treating MJ like he really lost that fight with Dariush by giving him Nate.

Yeah this matchup makes no sense otherwise. Johnson is still ranked #5. Nate is #14, 1-3 in his last 4, and hasn't fought since Dec. Those Diaz boys must be big needle movers because they can get fights they don't deserve.

Ooooooh shit

Good matchup

Please don't get wrestlefucked Diaz

Awesome fight, glad to see him back and it's a winnable fight as well.

Ooooooh shit

Good matchup

Please don't get wrestlefucked Diaz

Been a long time since MJ tried to rassle. I think Nate has a better shot winning this off of his back than he does trying to box with MJ. MJ's grappling isn't very good at all and I really think Nate could catch him off his back.

Standing MJ is quicker and more versatile, he'd decision Nate.

Been a long time since MJ tried to rassle. I think Nate has a better shot winning this off of his back than he does trying to box with MJ. MJ's grappling isn't very good at all and I really think Nate could catch him off his back.

Standing MJ is quicker and more versatile, he'd decision Nate.

It's tough to say. When the Diaz style is on point, it's tough to beat on the feet. Like when Nate boxed up Cowboy.

The question is, which Nate will we get? He says he was injured for the shitty RDA performance, which I believe since he missed weight by 5 pounds. He never misses weight.

Maybe he'll be all rested up & give us a great performance, or maybe he'll be ring rusty. Michael Johnson is no easy out either way. That guy has come a long way.

wow man the UFC is really really trying to bury Nate Diaz.

Gonna be a lot of shit talking on this one.

And his brother. I think Nick surprised some folks against AS.

Surprised people are picking Nate, I have mj by a mile.

Meh. All the Top 10 guys have Nate's #.
This.

There's a reason why Diaz has one win in the last 3 years and there's a reason why all his losses in that span have been very one sided.

Diaz losses this fight but breaks his losing via destruction streak

MJ and he makes it look easy. This is the fight where people finally realize that Nate's striking really isn't that good.

Back