Nate Diaz vs Michael Johnson official for Orlando (Poll)

I dont see how nate wins this, terrible matchup for him

Horrible matchup. MJ will run circles around him and beat him on sheer output. Out of all the interesting matchups... like PETTIS vs Diaz!!!??? This is what UFC comes up with. Joe Silva shitting the bed once again

I think MJ's speed will frustrate the hell out of Nate. He'll start swinging for the fences and mugging his way to a decision loss from there.

Winnable fight for both

Leaning Towards Nate though on paper you would think MJ

Nate been done for a while, Thompson ended his relevancy.

This matchup favors Nate. His biggest challenge in this fight is Johnson's speed, but he's got better hands. If MJ can take him down, I'm not sure his top control is good enough to stifle Nate's offense from the bottom.

I'll take Diaz via sub.

Eh. Not sure why they're giving MJ someone like Nate. MJ isn't quite ready to challenge for the title just yet, but Nate is a damn big step down for him.

Nate hasn't done shit in years. Got humiliated by RDA, rag dolled by Bendo, knocked out by Thompson. Oh, but he beat an over the hill Maynard and somehow he still gets a decently ranked opponent.

Michael will look good. Nate will eat some shots, take more than he should, but give some back. Michael will slow. Nate will start to land. In comes the too-easy takedown.

Nate Diaz via submission, round 3, bleeding from his eyebrows.

I hope Nate shows up healthy and in top form, he needs a big win like this.

209 whut cesar gracie jiujitsu muthfucka straight outta the underground!

Shout out to matchmaking, benil dariush, reza mahadi, myles jury, paul sass, jonathan brooks, and chicken pot pie!

If Nate takes this fight seriously instead of just 'showing up to get paid' I think he definitely has a good chance to win, obviously has big advantage on the ground and better boxing. Could go either way but I think one of two possibilities is likely: MJ decision or Nate by sub.

Back