Nate Diaz vs Michael Johnson official for Orlando (Poll)

Not a fan of this matchup, would have rather had Barboza-Diaz and Johnson-Pettis/Alvarez

I think it will be pretty competitive on the feet and MJ takes him down and gets subbed.

I can't see MJ outboxing him decisively and I don't expect MJ to start kicking the shit out of Nates legs and face.

I honestly want MJ to win because there are a few upper echelon match ups I was hoping to see him in soon.

Weird fight, one I did not see coming. Michael Johnson by beatdown decision.

Winnable fight for Michael Johnson. Nate diaz isn't winning this fight. MJ by decision.

A re-run of Diaz/Guillard but without MJ making the dumb mistake of going ot the ground with Nate

I hope Nate comes in looking like he's actually trained. He has a good shot in this fight, he just needs to be in shape to put in some hard rounds.

Ouch. UFC is treating MJ like he really lost that fight with Dariush by giving him Nate.

I think MJ beats Nate up. Lil Diaz' heart isn't in the game anymore while MJ will be super hungry after getting robbed.

Is Nate aware of this? Everytime he gets scheduled he denies even knowing about it.

Seems like a lose/lose for MJ. He was working his way up the ladder and had already beaten Barboza before that bullshit split-decision loss to Dariush. Nate is still a dangerous fight but doesn't really help MJ advance. Still, I think he's gonna take it to Nate. MJ is gonna be pissed. Although it could make him careless.

random. not really excited about it. will definitely still watch it.

I wonder which nate shows up

this. his fights have been so few and far between that speculating as to what shape he's in would be futile. Until we know that, it's impossible to predict this fight.

Hoping Nate shows up in top form and MJ still kicks his ass though, nothing against nate, but MJ deserves a signature win after getting royally fucked in his last fight.

I like the match up and think this is Diaz last chance.

The UFC is becoming ridiculous. In what world does nate deserve to fight MJ?

Back