Nate Diaz vs Michael Johnson official for Orlando (Poll)

Nate hasn't had his head on straight lately. If he come's in unprepared he's gonna get his ass handed to him.

What will be Nate's injury excuse be after this fight?

Horrible matchup. MJ will run circles around him and beat him on sheer output. Out of all the interesting matchups... like PETTIS vs Diaz!!!??? This is what UFC comes up with. Joe Silva shitting the bed once again

Lol so Diaz doesn't deserve this fight and can't hang with MJ and your solution is have him fight Pettis?

And you call Joe Silva stupid

If MJ comes out to win by points, Nate is going to beat him up.

Johnson is gonna box him up...too much speed and movement

I'd rather see Nate vs Khabib and Johnson vs Ferguson.

But why??

We all know there is nothing to see in Khabib v Diaz - Nate is getting ragdolled on the ground.

On the other hand Johnson and Furguson are both top contenders with pretty good looking striking. They need to get tested against top MMA guys - Diaz could only test their striking IF they use no takedowns and GG.

I'd watch Diaz v s Furguson to test Tony's striking and Khabib vs Johnson - to test the latter's GG.

But why??

We all know there is nothing to see in Khabib v Diaz - Nate is getting ragdolled on the ground.

On the other hand Johnson and Furguson are both top contenders with pretty good looking striking. They need to get tested against top MMA guys - Diaz could only test their striking IF they use no takedowns and GG.

I'd watch Diaz v s Furguson to test Tony's striking and Khabib vs Johnson - to test the latter's GG.

Nah the current match ups make more sense. Khabib vs Ferguson winner clearly gets a title shot n winner of MJ vs Diaz is back in contention.

Plus it leaves Pettis vs Barboza open

I see Nate getting flustered by MJ's movement. I don't think his head will be in it like Nick's head hasn't been in his fights lately. Nate hasn't fought much and has been acting like everyone owes him something. I'm calling this a snooze fest unfortunately. Please prove me wrong.

Nah the current match ups make more sense. Khabib vs Ferguson winner clearly gets a title shot n winner of MJ vs Diaz is back in contention.

Plus it leaves Pettis vs Barboza open

The fighters in contention are Khabib, Furguson and Johnosn...No way Diaz has anything to do with a title shot. His only purpose is to get involved in favorable match ups where he can display his set of skills. This means no Khabib. Hell, Johnosn could probably hold him down and GnP him with relative ease.

The fighters in contention are Khabib, Furguson and Johnosn...No way Diaz has anything to do with a title shot. His only purpose is to get involved in favorable match ups where he can display his set of skills. This means no Khabib. Hell, Johnosn could probably hold him down and GnP him with relative ease.

If Nate beat Johnson he'd be back in contention. Based on name value alone

Good fight. If Diaz is motivated and healthy he should win. MJ should employ shit loads of leg kicks (the leg kicks Cerrone should have used).

Guess they got the money situation with nate sorted out

Tough fight once again for Nate, Michael Johnson is better everywhere except in the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu department.
Michael Johnson by via unanimous Decision.

Nate by sub or picks him apart all 3 rounds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back