Nate diaz training boxing

I did notice he was looking a little soft so makes sense if this was before the first fight. Still though, the point remains.
i was joking, lol, i dont' mean to confuse anyone about this footage, sorry. i was more or less jabbing at the fact that Cabo Nate took out full camp Conor.

let's go nate, save the MMA world from a crazy lunatic

I sense fear behind this post

well, I hope that you can recover after ufc 202
haha, fear? you're crazy

Looks awkward but he always does.

Wtf is everyone talking about nate gonna ktfo conor?? Those punches look weak...

It was right before his fight against mendes. The fight where his kicks was the most effective..
yeah, and that was the fight in which he re-injured his ACL in the run up to it

Strange. This is another video from the same periode..

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/10/...s-details-on-his-knee-injury-prior-to-ufc-189

Fourteen weeks before the fight I tore 80 percent of my ACL," said McGregor during a fan Q&A in his hometown of Dublin, Ireland. "I could barely walk, I could barely kick."

"I had a lot of experience coming back from that injury. I was aware of my body, I was aware of my balance. I had a good team around me. I trusted everyone that was there. That's how I perform.

"So, once again, I had a lot of adversity to overcome," McGregor continued. "But honestly, I went into that fight and I beat Chad on one leg. After going through that adversity I feel like I have gained three new legs

Watched it all and still looking for the "mad hands"....
Maybe most of you dont notice his coach hits with the pads as much as Nate hits with his fist...
I wish Nate a good recovery

pretty cool vid. if I was nate I'd be working more on other areas of my MMA though
You don't think he is constantly working his BJJ, his clinch game and his stand up defense, including leg kicks? The guy isn't the one in this fight that needs to work on being a well rounded mixed martial artis. Conor is the one who only has hands and his hands aren't as good as Nate's. The sad thing is Conor can't catch up to Nate in the ground game or clinch game in under a year, it would take Conor 5 years but then Nate would be improving over those five years. It's like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Lou Ferrigno in the classic documentary "Pumping Iron". Conor has no chance.

pretty cool vid. if I was nate I'd be working more on other areas of my MMA though
Imo he just doesn't have the wrestling skills for example so what he can do is be more elite in what he already is, i mean, a top dog like Connor knowing what Nate does, try to stand and bang with him so...

I knows. But he did kick. And he did it with speed and power.

My point? A injury is not the reason why he got bad form on his thai kicks.
yeah, but not the usual array of kicks he uses.

yeah I do agree that he doesnt throw lowkicks in a thai fashion(turning the hip right through)... my point was just that those were pretty poor standard of kicks, even for Conor :)

yeah, but not the usual array of kicks he uses.

Yeah. Like i said. I dont doubt that he had a injury. But thai kicks just aint his strong weapon. He got some good taekwondo kicks. And one "okay" capoeira kick.. But thats it as far kicking goes.

It's his left punch that is his money shot.

Yeah. Like i said. I dont doubt that he had a injury. But thai kicks just aint his strong weapon. He got some good taekwondo kicks. And one "okay" capoeira kick.. But thats it as far kicking goes.

It's his left punch that is his money shot.
his teeps are pretty on point, and he does throw a pretty good left high kick....... dont get me wrong he's no Edson Barboza with his kicks, but he is a better kicker than many on here give him credit for being

Back