Nate diaz training boxing

pretty cool vid. if I was nate I'd be working more on other areas of my MMA though

Shouts out to Richard Perez boxing. Boxing motherfuckers up to its full effect dats what's up!

pretty cool vid. if I was nate I'd be working more on other areas of my MMA though
If anything he should work on keeping light on his feet...as Conor is likely to come in with a leg kick heavy game and that planted lead leg will give him problems..

It's a massive Diaz weakness they need to work on.

Was this a recent video? You'd think the trainer would be standing southpaw while working pads.

Gonna be a fun rematch. Will have my snacks & booze ready. :D

How much does he weigh now? Anyone know?

Like what? He's light years ahead of Conor everywhere else. He can stop training BJJ for a few years and still get off the couch and tap that white belt. He's doing the right thing by keeping his hands and defense in top form.

If anything he should work on keeping light on his feet...as Conor is likely to come in with a leg kick heavy game and that planted lead leg will give him problems..

It's a massive Diaz weakness they need to work on.

Conor dont have enough powerfull low kicks to hurt diaz

I agree but conor dont really have those kicks
maybe he doesn't. I'm just taking a stab at nate as well, but he will never beat excellent fighters in his division while having those exploitative weaknesses people can see a mile away. maybe conor can't beat him regardless but the LW top fighters are all killers and IMO they all beat Nate more often than not...

Back