Nate Diaz' recent mainstream exposure since beating McGregor

So basically you Conor fans are starting to view him as the new Bob Sapp? He may not be good and gets his ass handed to him fight after fight but people pay to see him get beatup!

Mark my words. After Conor's next 2 fights he'll be put on cards just to get beat up and move on to the next loss for $$! Sounds good to me.

Who the fuck said i was a Conor fan? I like both guys.

I don't pick sides like you weird little kids. I call like it is and Conor will bring in numbers with another loss.

I'm 6'-0" and laugh at a 5'-9" Conor calling out midgets. Desperate trash talk imo.
I'm 6 2' and i really don't care about who he calls midgets it's all part of the game, so to speak. If it was that desperate then he wouldn't be making millions from fighting/ppv's so he must be doing something right.

Do I know you? You seem to think we've met somewhere. And you seem to think you have some pull around here, which you definitely don't.

See you tomorrow. And next week. And the week after that. We don't know each other but we sure can though...... We all need friends around here.... I can be a friend to you.

View attachment 123859
You know what happened to that dude, right?

You know what happened to that dude, right?
I have no idea what you're talking about but please do....... Explain.

Sounds like he may have rustled your jimmies a bit of you remember a forum member on Sherdog by name.

Last edited:
I have no idea what you're talking about but please do....... Explain.

Sounds like he may have russled your jimmies a bit of you remember a forum member on Sherdog by name.
I was talking about the dude in your photo from the movie, the one i quoted. There is fuck all on here that "russles jimmies"

I was talking about the dude in your photo from the movie, the one i quoted. There is fuck all on here that "russles jimmies"
Yeah I know what happened to Bogs. He turned into Federal Agent Dan Erickson in the Saw series. Contrary to Red's story that Bog's never walked again was proven to be false.

Yeah I know what happened to Bogs. He turned into Federal Agent Dan Erickson in the Saw series. Contrary to Red's story that Bog's never walked again was proven to be false.
Well you know a hell of a lot more about him than i do then.

Conor is still the champion

It's easy to stay the champ when you don't defend your belt.

and still brings in huge numbers and still gets paid a ton of money.

Let's see how much stays the same once he loses a 2nd time to Diaz then loses his belt to Aldo. Then get's an immediate rematch against Aldo and loses a 2nd time.

It's easy to stay the champ when you don't defend your belt.

Let's see how much stays the same once he loses a 2nd time to Diaz then loses his belt to Aldo. Then get's an immediate rematch against Aldo and loses a 2nd time.

You seem to have a biased outlook against him but yea he will still be popular and still be a great fighter. Blame the UFC for not making him defend the belt as Conor is taking fights that apparently everyone wants to see.

Back