Nate Diaz' recent mainstream exposure since beating McGregor

Go to bed kid.
Oh I was already in bed by the time you posted this. Nice one though chico. You got me good by calling me a kid. Oof it stings. Ouchies.

Doesn't change the fact that your boy got his ass handed to him by a guy on 10 days notice. Then when the ufc didn't cater to his whiney ass demands, he took his ball and ran home.

Oh I was already in bed by the time you posted this. Nice one though chico. You got me good by calling me a kid. Oof it stings. Ouchies.

Doesn't change the fact that your boy got his ass handed to him by a guy on 10 days notice. Then when the ufc didn't cater to his whiney ass demands, he took his ball and ran home.

You sound like a moron.

All from beating a midget. The Diaz hype is funny

You seem to have a biased outlook against him but yea he will still be popular and still be a great fighter. Blame the UFC for not making him defend the belt as Conor is taking fights that apparently everyone wants to see.

I'm not bias, just realistic and never was caught up in the hype and all of the "KO's". I see through the wolf tickets.

He is a great fighter, in my opinion, but his first true test in my opinion was Nate Diaz. Watch Porier's fight and tell me Connie doesn't get away with fists to the back of the head when Dustin was on the ground. I think that win was more stars aligning than skill. The Mini Mendes fight, Mendes got tired. Connie didn't let Chad run with that excuse, but then Connie ran with that excuse with the Nate loss. Chad was obviously tired from being on top and not conditioning in a camp. The Aldo fight, Connie won that fair and square. But I don't see Connie winning any rematch. Connie's other excuse was he didn't train properly for a "bigger man". But Connie himself always said he doesn't need to train for a specific fighter, they are all the same. He believed his own hype and so did you, and him, and that guy, and that other guy. He had no problem being the "bigger man" in featherweight. He's a good fighter, but he's full of shit. He's nothing special. There's plenty of good and great fighters, and he is just one of them. I know you think he'll be the best of the best in lightweight but it's not realistic. He's not knocking anybody out with one shot. Regardless of what him and UFC say. I think only 2 of his opponents in the UFC got taken out with one shot. He's had 8 UFC fights.

And I won't blame UFC for Connie not defending the belt. Ultimately it is up to Connie. He chose to fight for the lightweight title instead of defending the featherweight. He took the easiest route to try and secure 2 belts at once. It's coward shit. Not saying Connie's a coward, but he did some coward shit. And who wanted to see Connie vs Dos Anjos? His new nut hugging fans and the casual's who don't even UFC bro? Fuck those people. Real fans wanted to see Connie defend his belt against F. Edgar.

What does that mean? Every fighter has lost fights.

Conor called Nate a "panic wrestler". He got hurt in the fight and did the exact thing he said Nate would do.

Weight has everything to do with it. Until Nate can make Featherweight then it's a big man beating a little man. Also as long as the fight is at WW then it doesn't say anything to how Conor would perform at 155.

Conor himself said weight had nothing to do with it and had a whole spiel about weight not mattering in battle a few days before the fight, then uses that exact excuse after.

You are missing my point. Your definition of throwing down is a bit different than mine. Sure they engage, but usually they pitter pat early when the other guy beats on them (often they get hit with nuclear bombs here), the other guy gasses and they turn it up a bit. They rely on their chins and cardio.

I like fighters who throw with power, aggression, and get in the pocket to finish fights. Not some outlast strategy that relies on the chin and pitter pats thrown from bambi legs. I'm not denying they win many striking bouts. But they also will never be UFC champions and have been beaten by a slew of guys like RDA, Josh Thompson, Sean Sherk, GSP, etc.

The don't rely on their chins half as much as people say or they would be dead. This is a sherdog myth. The also often roll with the punches that do land.

Also, Nick finished Robbie Lawler in the second round and Paul Daley in the first round--how the is that an outlast strategy? BJ Penn is just durable, and that's the only reason he barely lasted 15 minutes with Nick.

Nate also has finished several people in less than 15 minutes, and with Cerrone he whooped his ass from the word go. Lost the first to Conor finished him in the second, lost the first round to Johnson beat him the next two.

They "outlast" some opponent who manage to survive the first few minutes, their entire strategy does not rely on outlasting their opponents though, it relies on beating them down and having the cardio to win a war of attrition if it comes to that.

Sorry, but your post is exploding with bullshit.

Those guys all have power in their hands and they didn't rely on their chins anywhere near the degree that the Diaz bros do. Diaz bros fights are so one-sided early on because they don't have the physical gifts that more powerful, explosive, muscular fighters do. They outlast. Those guys didn't try to outlast you. They tried to take it to you.

I already addressed the outlast thing.

They win fights with high level boxing (for MMA) and BJJ skill. If the fight goes into deep water they can drown opponents because they don't get tired, but that is not their entire strategy.

When they engage, they get absolutely mauled though.

They get rocked once in a while, they do not get "absolutely mauled" any time they engage.

I don't think of their style as something very cool to watch, because they get obliterated early on. They can't hang with more powerful fighters until they gas. What you are essentially saying is "they stay in there and get the shit beat out of them, never back down, then win because he blew his wad"

I already addressed this. They've beat very dangerous fighters either from the very start or within two or three rounds, so the "they can't hang with more powerful fighters until they gas" thing is bullshit.

By the way, Robbie Lawler and Paul Daley have never been stopped by strikes by anyone other than Nick Diaz, and he beat both of them in less than 10 minutes (less than 15 for both).

GSP could do it. Rory. A guy like Woodley would do it. Hendricks would do it. Khabib would do it.

GSP had his chance but didn't do it.

Hendricks could maybe.

Woodley could, that doesn't mean he would.

Khabib has already been in a street fight with Nate and if I recall correctly Nate stopped his takedowns.

All that is also assuming that they wouldn't fight differently on the streets. Stupid hypothetical.

Holy shit dude, stop posting nonsense.

I'm not bias, just realistic and never was caught up in the hype and all of the "KO's". I see through the wolf tickets.

He is a great fighter, in my opinion, but his first true test in my opinion was Nate Diaz. Watch Porier's fight and tell me Connie doesn't get away with fists to the back of the head when Dustin was on the ground. I think that win was more stars aligning than skill. The Mini Mendes fight, Mendes got tired. Connie didn't let Chad run with that excuse, but then Connie ran with that excuse with the Nate loss. Chad was obviously tired from being on top and not conditioning in a camp. The Aldo fight, Connie won that fair and square. But I don't see Connie winning any rematch. Connie's other excuse was he didn't train properly for a "bigger man". But Connie himself always said he doesn't need to train for a specific fighter, they are all the same. He believed his own hype and so did you, and him, and that guy, and that other guy. He had no problem being the "bigger man" in featherweight. He's a good fighter, but he's full of shit. He's nothing special. There's plenty of good and great fighters, and he is just one of them. I know you think he'll be the best of the best in lightweight but it's not realistic. He's not knocking anybody out with one shot. Regardless of what him and UFC say. I think only 2 of his opponents in the UFC got taken out with one shot. He's had 8 UFC fights.

And I won't blame UFC for Connie not defending the belt. Ultimately it is up to Connie. He chose to fight for the lightweight title instead of defending the featherweight. He took the easiest route to try and secure 2 belts at once. It's coward shit. Not saying Connie's a coward, but he did some coward shit. And who wanted to see Connie vs Dos Anjos? His new nut hugging fans and the casual's who don't even UFC bro? Fuck those people. Real fans wanted to see Connie defend his belt against F. Edgar.

How is it "coward shit"? He's fighting a guy 2 weights above him. lol

Why don't you stop hating on fighters and quit an emotional girl getting all upset about people you've never met. Enjoy the fights.

Nate's going to beat Conor's ass so bad Conor will be pregnant with Travis Browne's babies and talking about his acting career in 3 months.

How is it "coward shit"? He's fighting a guy 2 weights above him. lol

Why don't you stop hating on fighters and quit an emotional girl getting all upset about people you've never met. Enjoy the fights.

Hating is a logical opinon?
How about you quit holding Connies nuts.

And RDA was 2 weight classes above Connie?

And Nate is a lightweight. Stop with the 2 weight class bullshit. You should know better. You're not Connie or Dana.

Conor called Nate a "panic wrestler". He got hurt in the fight and did the exact thing he said Nate would do.

Conor himself said weight had nothing to do with it and had a whole spiel about weight not mattering in battle a few days before the fight, then uses that exact excuse after.

The don't rely on their chins half as much as people say or they would be dead. This is a sherdog myth. The also often roll with the punches that do land.

Also, Nick finished Robbie Lawler in the second round and Paul Daley in the first round--how the is that an outlast strategy? BJ Penn is just durable, and that's the only reason he barely lasted 15 minutes with Nick.

Nate also has finished several people in less than 15 minutes, and with Cerrone he whooped his ass from the word go. Lost the first to Conor finished him in the second, lost the first round to Johnson beat him the next two.

They "outlast" some opponent who manage to survive the first few minutes, their entire strategy does not rely on outlasting their opponents though, it relies on beating them down and having the cardio to win a war of attrition if it comes to that.

Sorry, but your post is exploding with bullshit.

I already addressed the outlast thing.

They win fights with high level boxing (for MMA) and BJJ skill. If the fight goes into deep water they can drown opponents because they don't get tired, but that is not their entire strategy.

They get rocked once in a while, they do not get "absolutely mauled" any time they engage.

I already addressed this. They've beat very dangerous fighters either from the very start or within two or three rounds, so the "they can't hang with more powerful fighters until they gas" thing is bullshit.

By the way, Robbie Lawler and Paul Daley have never been stopped by strikes by anyone other than Nick Diaz, and he beat both of them in less than 10 minutes (less than 15 for both).

GSP had his chance but didn't do it.

Hendricks could maybe.

Woodley could, that doesn't mean he would.

Khabib has already been in a street fight with Nate and if I recall correctly Nate stopped his takedowns.

All that is also assuming that they wouldn't fight differently on the streets. Stupid hypothetical.

Holy shit dude, stop posting nonsense.

I'm not going to address each thing, but essentially I will respond with, it doesn't have to be late in the fight to outlast, some of the guys they have fought have blown their wad and then they go in for the kill. I'm sorry but I've seen their fights and that is what they do. I also see very lopsided fights until the other guy blows their wad. I am at work but I'd love to respond to some of the other stuff later.

When Nate beat Conor it was like Megaman beating a boss. He absorbed some of his star power. To the victor go spoils.

Last edited:
Nate gives a pretty good interview nowadays.. good thing it wasnt his brother. Would have been a massive shitshow him going around on all the mainstream shows.

Even Chael Sonnen couldn't get a good interview from Nick. It was a bunch of incoherent garbage & a complete mess.

Back