Nate Diaz' recent mainstream exposure since beating McGregor

Oh wait I get it.
The return of getsumdoorgunner.
Banned under that name and about 40 others for rage issues

Lol
Not rage issues...... "Bringing out the facts" issues. Jack Nicholson said it best when he said, "You can't handle the truth!!!"

So want to get banned again?
Who said I was ever banned from Sherdog? This is your assumption. I never mentioned I was banned and I never mentioned where exactly it was that I was hounding you because of your delusional nuthuggery.

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove in court of law.

That squall dude doesn't know shit about fighting apparently. Diaz brothers don't bring it to their opponents? Stop watching please.

Judge it by the amount of threads on here alone...if the hardcore audience isn't talking about him, you think the casuals are? How's he a top LW fighter when he hasn't fought there yet? Is he even still considered a FW?

When Conan says that Nate beating him was an upset then yea the casuals know Conor who in no way did anything to realistically be the favorite in that fight. Yes, Conor is the champion at FW so he is the best as he knocked out the top guy in seconds.

Who said anything about him disliking Nate Diaz?

And are you really saying that there aren't casuals who thought that Conor was invincible? People constantly think that fighters are invincible.

They thought Fedor was invincible, they thought Anderson was invincible, they thought Ronda was invincible, then they thought Conor was invincible...

Fedor and Anderson obviously had the biggest mystiques about them. Conor had one as well but his reign on top ended way too quickly.

Doesn't change anything with interest. People will still pour money into the company to watch his fights. Win or Lose at 202.

GSP could do it. Rory. A guy like Woodley would do it. Hendricks would do it. Khabib would do it.
Pisses and moans about ppl talking 'hypotheticals' - floats a bunch of 'hypotheticals'.

I think you showed your true colors when you said they were popular because they were relatable to 'gangsta' lifestyle. You're a hater. Whether you feel threatened or have some kind of stick up your ass is not known at this point.

Nate is actually a sweet kid. He does a lot of work within his community, never gets caught with hard drugs, never threatens people's lives.

I hate gangsta shit. Diaz bros, and particularly Nate, is in no way shape or form 'gangsta'.

Fortunately, we have the 'ignore' button. Adios, bro, I hope you work out your issues.

He already has! It's night and day already. Just like Rousey has. They are in the same boat my man, except Conor isn't making movies yet.

Not at all. The numbers for 202 will be huge and his fights after will be huge.

Conor isn't doing any public appearances. That's why it feels that way. If you gauge popularity based on MMA forums then you are putting your head in the sand. He has legitimate P4P skill and as long as he has that then people are going to watch him fight. Especially with the way he can sell a fight.

The best part was Conor talking mad shit about how all the guys he fights are midgets and the second he fights a slightly larger man he gets whooped.
Yeah slightly, only 3 or 4 inches taller and about 20lbs heavier with a longer reach, hell they're basically the same size according to a few beauts on here. I guess there is a reason why everyone doesn't just go ahead and fight much bigger guys on 10 days notice. I'm sure you do it all the time, right?

Not at all. The numbers for 202 will be huge and his fights after will be huge.

Conor isn't doing any public appearances. That's why it feels that way. If you gauge popularity based on MMA forums then you are putting your head in the sand. He has legitimate P4P skill and as long as he has that then people are going to watch him fight. Especially with the way he can sell a fight.
His fights after aren't going to be huge, I don't know where you're making this stuff up. As most bandwagon fans you just make up nonsense because you don't know much about the sport.

The man just got humiliated in front of the world, he's yesterdays news, we'll all tune in to his freak show fight at 202 to say goodbye, then he becomes Roy Nelson of FW.

Yeah slightly, only 3 or 4 inches taller and about 20lbs heavier with a longer reach, hell they're basically the same size according to a few beauts on here. I guess there is a reason why everyone doesn't just go ahead and fight much bigger guys on 10 days notice. I'm sure you do it all the time, right?

I'm 6'-0" and laugh at a 5'-9" Conor calling out midgets. Desperate trash talk imo.

Pisses and moans about ppl talking 'hypotheticals' - floats a bunch of 'hypotheticals'.

I think you showed your true colors when you said they were popular because they were relatable to 'gangsta' lifestyle. You're a hater. Whether you feel threatened or have some kind of stick up your ass is not known at this point.

Nate is actually a sweet kid. He does a lot of work within his community, never gets caught with hard drugs, never threatens people's lives.

I hate gangsta shit. Diaz bros, and particularly Nate, is in no way shape or form 'gangsta'.

Fortunately, we have the 'ignore' button. Adios, bro, I hope you work out your issues.

How the hell is he not "gangsta"? He talks like that. He drops his area code. He is proud to be from a tough place to live. He is the definition of what most folks would call gangsta.

And you apparently are a "hater" too, from what you said.

The other guy asked who from their fights could slam them onto a hard surface, I said GSP (repeated takedowns in their fight), Rory (Repeated takedowns in their fight) and, sure, a few others.

Last edited:
His fights after aren't going to be huge, I don't know where you're making this stuff up. As most bandwagon fans you just make up nonsense because you don't know much about the sport.

The man just got humiliated in front of the world, he's yesterdays news, we'll all tune in to his freak show fight at 202 to say goodbye, then he becomes Roy Nelson of FW.

Nah, you're just an angry fan that like to hate on fighters. He will have big numbers. I'll remember you saying that and remind you after each of his next 3 fights.

Who said I was ever banned from Sherdog? This is your assumption. I never mentioned I was banned and I never mentioned where exactly it was that I was hounding you because of your delusional nuthuggery.

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove in court of law.
Ok. I'll take care of it tomorrow

Lol

Nah, you're just an angry fan that like to hate on fighters. He will have big numbers. I'll remember you saying that and remind you after each of his next 3 fights.
So basically you Conor fans are starting to view him as the new Bob Sapp? He may not be good and gets his ass handed to him fight after fight but people pay to see him get beatup!

Mark my words. After Conor's next 2 fights he'll be put on cards just to get beat up and move on to the next loss for $$! Sounds good to me.

Ok. I'll take care of it tomorrow

Lol
Do I know you? You seem to think we've met somewhere. And you seem to think you have some pull around here, which you definitely don't.

See you tomorrow. And next week. And the week after that. We don't know each other but we sure can though...... We all need friends around here.... I can be a friend to you.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Back