• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nate Diaz interview: "I had him on the cage and was like...you don't have s--- to say now do you?"

Uh, what country are you in?

It's the same for me and I live in Canada.

It's stupid because I have FOX on TV n shit like that, but can't watch their stupid YouTube channel? idiots. Pretty sure this is the one interview I still haven't seen yet and I probably never will because of this 'not available in your country' garbage.

Great interview! Thanks.

This is how I still feel about this:

serveimage

It's the same for me and I live in Canada.

It's stupid because I have FOX on TV n shit like that, but can't watch their stupid YouTube channel? idiots. Pretty sure this is the one interview I still haven't seen yet and I probably never will because of this 'not available in your country' garbage.

You really have to see it

I really wish he didn't sub Conor. I wish he just continued to punish him while talking shit.

I love the sequence of hurting the opponent on the feet and then submitting them when they go for a takedown, but I sort of agree with you just so I can stop hearing about how Conor won most of the fight (the 8 minutes it lasted out of potential 25 lol) and how Nate's face got busted up while Conor's didn't. Imagine if Nate started dropping elbows from full mount and then GnP to finish off the round while in back mount. Conor would have almost definitely looked more fucked up than Nate had Nate dragged the fight out past the 2nd round

Real talk right there in that video, I love how he straight up says what all us was thinking in the ufc trying to give Conor a guy not in a training camp.

you think nobody saw this right after the fight?

What can he even say? Any trash talking he says is going to make him look ridiculous.

Pro Wrestling 101. When you talk up your opponent and beat him you look great. When you talk down on your opponent and get your sh*t pushed in, you look like garbage.
Since when has Conor shied away from looking ridiculous?

I think one of the only people that have successfully rehyped a fight was Chael Sonnen for his rematch with Silva

I had not watched this interview yet and it's so great. He talks a lot about his strategy and when the fight started shifting in the second once he settled in. I laughed a lot at 6:38 when he said that he got him on the cage was like "You don't have shit to say now do you?". Then when Conor shot for a takedown Nate was like "Oh you're a wrestler now??" LOL. This is like the best shit talker getting his humble pie fight ever.

I can't help but think of Tyson when I hear "Notorious" Nate speak...

3dd0fb8cf7927eef806e962d83b46bfd.jpg

Conor should say nothing, be quiet and just let the fight deal with it. If he talks trash it looks like crap considering Nate with stood his charge and beat him. unless conor can get some BJJ training and learn to defend and time him self better he will lose again.
Agreed, but no way no promotion from Conor for 200, he gotta make a da sales

What can he even say? Any trash talking he says is going to make him look ridiculous.

Pro Wrestling 101. When you talk up your opponent and beat him you look great. When you talk down on your opponent and get your sh*t pushed in, you look like garbage.
I guess you're not a trash talker yourself. There's plenty of things McGregor could say. Something like, " I was lighting you up before I gassed. That won't happen again, you're a dead man walking" A real trash talker always finds something to say.

Back