• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nate Diaz interview: "I had him on the cage and was like...you don't have s--- to say now do you?"

I really ... really doubt this...

Actually, it looks like the Ronda vs Holly situation. Nobody gives a bloody fuck about Holly until she broke Ronda's teeth.

Both Nate and Nick have been in the fight game a long time. Sure, there's going to be some bandwagon jumpers, but Diaz bros have been fan favorites for much of their careers.

I usually don't care for what either fighter says, but I wonder what conor McGregor says to Diaz on the build up to this rematch.

Something like I destroyed you in the first time. Now with my energy efficient conor will beat you for all rounds or until I get the TKO

even if he wins again conors legacy is DEAD, plain and simple

Ha! And he hasn't had shit to say since...enjoy the silence.

That's pretty clear. Enjoy the moment.
Sherdog thought Nate was going to run through Bendo, this place does in fact like Nate Diaz, I do too but I didn't think he was going to beat Bendo though. But of course Nate's going to gain more fans for beating someone they didn't like.

The reality is that whoever the fighter was the one to beat Conor would suddenly earned him several fans.

Comes with the territory.. when you are the most obnoxious fighter who gets everything spoon fed to him and you have the most detestable fanbase of immature little WWE fangirls.. anyone who puts you in your place is automatically a hero and deserves all the praise they get

I'm a huge Conor fan but he was broken mentally and humiliated by Diaz. Conor is not articulate enough to handle a quick witted guy like Diaz in the war of words and it messed with his head. Conor spent evenings writing his stupid "jokes" for the press conferences while Diaz just tore him apart with lines off the top of his head. "Touch butt with that dork in the park" is one of the best lines in MMA trash talking history well crap like "red panty night" was always stupid and forced.

Sherdog thought Nate was going to run through Bendo, this place does in fact like Nate Diaz, I do too but I didn't think he was going to beat Bendo though. But of course Nate's going to gain more fans for beating someone they didn't like.
Yeah, I agreed. I've been a Diaz brothers fan way before that Conor was on the map and had root against Nate only when he fought Gomi and against Conor. But the reality is that Nate had always been a low profile and had been behind big brother's shadow. Never been that relevant. That along with their antics, their well known drug use, etc... leave them as fighters that not too many people would love or would have a strong fan base but everything changed dramatically.

Comes with the territory.. when you are the most obnoxious fighter who gets everything spoon fed to him and you have the most detestable fanbase of immature little WWE fangirls.. anyone who puts you in your place is automatically a hero and deserves all the praise they get
Agreed.

McChoke has got Balls....A Left...a BIG bank Acc.....and a loud mouth.........BUT that wont win many fights in MMA. Im not so sure he will even rematch Aldo anymore.....nothing to gain.

Back