• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nate Diaz interview: "I had him on the cage and was like...you don't have s--- to say now do you?"

You win some, you lose some.

I'm not big on exotic or even spiced food. But I do prefer the Mexican food I have tried to Indian, Chinese or American foods. Carribean food is also underappreciated.

I had not watched this interview yet and it's so great. He talks a lot about his strategy and when the fight started shifting in the second once he settled in. I laughed a lot at 6:38 when he said that he got him on the cage was like "You don't have shit to say now do you?". Then when Conor shot for a takedown Nate was like "Oh you're a wrestler now??" LOL. This is like the best shit talker getting his humble pie fight ever.

11-Nate-Diaz-vs.-Josh-Thomson-3-1.gif

I'm not big on exotic or even spiced food. But I do prefer the Mexican food I have tried to Indian, Chinese or American foods. Carribean food is also underappreciated.

Bison is probably not common in Europe either. Shits off the chain. Try it if you get a chance.

lol maybe it was just hard to see his mouth moving when his entire face was messed up.

I had not watched this interview yet and it's so great. He talks a lot about his strategy and when the fight started shifting in the second once he settled in. I laughed a lot at 6:38 when he said that he got him on the cage was like "You don't have shit to say now do you?". Then when Conor shot for a takedown Nate was like "Oh you're a wrestler now??" LOL. This is like the best shit talker getting his humble pie fight ever.

One of my favorite UFC interviews of all time. The mountain run quote was great. Describing the fight was great. The contrast of a true veteran fighter who has been doing this most of his life interview and the actor-boys typically trashy interviews was even better.

Last edited:
I love how genuine he is.
Happy for his win!

lol maybe it was just hard to see his mouth moving when his entire face was messed up.

I'm pleased for Nate, he's much better than he's given credit for but it's crazy he's acting like he won decisively when he spent 90% of the fight being cut to bits in the boxing. Boasting too much after you've had your face stitched back together is crazy.

Just like Magny started "finding his rhythm" and "implementing his game plan" in the second round against Lombard. lol

"Once my opponent blew his wad I started to look like a world beater."

I really wish he didn't sub Conor. I wish he just continued to punish him while talking shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RBG
Back