Nate Diaz Fires Shots At Conor McGregor On Instagram

"He never wanted to be in there with me in the first place"

So then why did he choose you when there were a handful other potential replacements on offer for 196?

Conor underestimated Nate, it's a big part of why he lost. He didn't consider that he wouldn't be able to knock him out.

And then on top of that, why did he insist the UFC to give him the immediate rematch? Imagine if Conor lost to Nate twice in a row.

He clearly never had any hesitation of fighting Nate and I'm sure he'd do it again.

You think someone with the ego of Conor is satisfied with being 1-1? He'll want to complete that trilogy sooner or later.

I like you. I agree with most of your posts and your profile picture is just adorable xx

Conor gonna run like a chicken from Nate for ever. Straight pussy

Lol, Nate started rattling off excuses literally the second the fight ended and he was handed the mic

Now the narrative changed to "I beat him, he was scared of me" etc. No, he took you on 2 weeks notice and beat you in an immediate rematch, to the point you looked like a C level fighter, getting dropped 3 times, and doing nothing but landing pitter patter punches on the cage that, since Joe Rogan freaked out over, people thought he actually did something equivalent to Conor dropping him 3 times

Conor won 3 rounds.
That's 15min, not 20.
Are you genuinely stupid?

Nate did not win every minute of rounds 3 and 5

Conor won absolutely every minute of his rounds...

Dont even bring up the last 30 seconds of round 2 where Conor was rolling, dodging, deflecting the vast majority of Nate's arm punches - a round 2 in which Conor had dropped Nate 2x and was out classing him badly in

Anyway its insane how its ignored that Conor controlled the first 3 to 4 minutes of round 3, landing better/cleaner and out striking Nate....

Nate again only came on at the end of round 3 with another desperation flurry..

.and again Conor was rolling, dodging, deflecting the vast majority of it....

theres a reason why Conor won the 4th....beacuse round 3 was no where a truly effective or dominant round

And 5 was most of Conor's round with Conor scoring the cleaner shots and scoring a TD of his own...but funny how Nate gets it due to a last second TD...its like people just wanted to give that round to Nate out of pitty

So what you saw is a fight where Conor completely dominated around 22 minutes of a 25 minute fight...where Nate literally only won the end of the 3rd...and appearently won the 5th due to a last second TD

Conor OUT CLASSED the fuck out of Nate

Only Conor hating newbs/Diaz bro fantard newbs thought it was close or that Nate won

NOT one media outlet gave Nate the win...NOT one judge gave it to Nate

OyJonFe.jpg

The ONLY robbery that occured WAS Conor getting robbed blind of a clear cut UD, via Nate getting GIFTED a "draw" by an incompetent "judge"

This is just sad, this guy is so entitled and lazy. Just keep begging for money fights with Conor till the end and don't fight anyone else. Smh.

natediaz209 - "He never wanted to be in there with me in the first place he plotted a escape from the beginning and he still got worked the last fight..
This videos for you and your team.."

No wonder Nate's pissed off. What sort of DNB leaves a series at 1-1? Nate wants to win.

Oh man the Conor fanbois are so easily upset... keep talking about the first 8 minutes, as usual - we all know what happened after that: Conor survived his way to a majority decision LOL

#8minutewonder #giftedshot #209ownsyou

It was a hell of a lot closer than you make it sound, that's for damn sure.
Conor clearly won R1
Conor won R2, but you could argue Nate stole the round at the end.
Nate Clearly won R3 (one judge even had it a 10-8)
Nate won most of R4 (the same way R2 went for Conor) but Conor stole it at the end of the round (the way you can argue Nate stole R2)
Nate Clearly won R5.

Nate clearly won 2 Rounds.
Conor clearly won R1
Round 2 and Round 4 could have gone either way.

I'm fine with the decision, I can see why the judges gave Conor those rounds but would have no issue with them scoring them the other way or even 10-10.

But keep fucking that chicken. If you tell enough people Conor dominated the fight, it'll eventually stick.

When you think of someone dominating a fight - you don't think majority decision.

Nate dominated him in the first fight and arguably won the second.

What embaressingly cringe worthy posts from obvious salty Conor hating newbs/salty Diaz pot smoking fantard newbs

First off, lets not ignore that Conor was doninating Nate in the 1st fight too...until he gassed...and that Conor took that fight on short notice...

What happened when both finally had a full camp?

"If I have a full camp he wont touch me"

LMAO

As for the rematch, Conor hating newbs/Nate's pothead loser fantards, lack any ability to think criticially

If you out class someone in 3 of 5 rounds but barely lose 2 rounds...does that still mean it was close because on scorecards it read 3-2...

Fuck no

If you actually watch the fight, and know what youre watching, you see that one fighter was clearly out classed the majority of the fight, and just barrly managed to win his rounds

Fights arent scored in totality, ITS ROUND BY ROUND...and a fighter CAN win his rounds far BIGGER then an opponent won theirs

That was essentially Conor vs Nate

Conor absolutely dominated his rounds (1,2,4)

Where as Nate barely won his 3rd round

(watch that round again without Rogan's insanely biased commentary where he would orgasm over anything Nate did and ignore anything Conor did)

Conor was actually controlling the first 3 to 4 minutes of round 3, out boxing Nate and landing the far cleaner better shots with superior countering..

Nate then ends the round with a desperation flurry in which Conor was still deflecting, rolling, and dodging the vast majority of Nate's arm punches, while stepping off and countering - or while sneaking in wicked body shot interruptions which eventually gassedNate out

If Nate's round 3 was so "damaging" or "effective" then why was Conor able to TOOL Nate in round 4?

Exactly

It showed how Nate's round 3 was all smoke and mirrors..and not truly anything effective

The much smaller Conor was playing rope a dope to conserve energy while countering...and yet the UNeducated Rogan was busting a nut to Nate's INeffective flurries while shitting on Conor.

And then when you look at round 5

Nate did nothing but try to squeek out a last second TD. Conor WON that round 5. Scored a TD of his own and laned the FAR BETTER SHOTS

It was a 25 minute fight and Conor literally DOMINATED about 22 minutes of it

Regardless of what score cards said, Conor OUT CLASSED Nate badly

UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

^thats what an out classing looks like

A 195lb Nate was drpped 3 times by a 168lb FW Conor...LMAO

Nate cant beat anyone his size. Conor beats much bigger opponents

Look at Nate's badly disfigured face...while Conor's face was as clean and smooth as a baby's bottom

If 3 knockdowns and a badly beaten up face isnt an out classing, then tell me what is

then NO ONE else has ever been out classed in MMA history

Conor TOOLED the fuck out of Nate

It wasnt close at all...

lol You ladies are STILL arguing about this?

Nate choked Conor out in two rounds, Conor beat Nate in a razor-thin decision. Adding up all the variables, Nate is still ahead in this war and I'm a huge Conor fan. Bring on the third fight.

Only a moron or a biased Nate fan will say that Nate won the second fight.

How the fuck do you get floored by punches 3x and get your face busted up to mashed potatoes and ketchup and win the fight? Nate had some good moments in rounds 3 and 4 but was clobbered for the rest of the bout while being the much bigger man.

JCVD_Nick_Nate_Diaz_Feature1-1.jpg

This pic was taken leading up the the rematch. Nate looks fucking bigger than Nick who fought at 185 and fought a 200lb, juiced up Anderson to decision. Conor naturally got exhausted fighting a guy that big and because of that Nate had his moments. But punch for punch and skill for skill you would have to be a blind moron to not see he was outclassed. Nate is bigger now than he was when he first tried to go to 170. He filled out a lot and easily a weight class bigger frame wise.

377409AD00000578-3751207-image-a-21_1471794773243.jpg

Diaz got his ass outclassed and busted the fuck up and floored 3 times in that fight. Fuck outta here.
Lmao the knockdowns in the second round were flash knockdowns he wasn't even hurt or close to finished just stunned...he was not "floored". Even though I give Conor the second for the knockdowns, Conor looked like he was close to a repeat of the first fight by the end of that round. He narrowly won a majority decision, that's not outclass in your opponent you chuckle head.

What embaressingly cringe worthy posts from obvious salty Conor hating newbs/salty Diaz pot smoking fantard newbs

First off, lets not ignore that Conor was doninating Nate in the 1st fight too...until he gassed...and that Conor took that fight on short notice...
I think we found someone who has a lower IQ than the Diaz brothers. After reading those two lines, I'm worried if I keep reading my IQ will start to drop. After reading those two lines, I am embarrassed for you.

Lol, Nate started rattling off excuses literally the second the fight ended and he was handed the mic

Now the narrative changed to "I beat him, he was scared of me" etc. No, he took you on 2 weeks notice and beat you in an immediate rematch, to the point you looked like a C level fighter, getting dropped 3 times, and doing nothing but landing pitter patter punches on the cage that, since Joe Rogan freaked out over, people thought he actually did something equivalent to Conor dropping him 3 times

Absolutely beautiful post my brother

Truer words have never been spoken

Im giving you a standing ovation right now as we speak: )

Im glad more and more are coming out against the insane biased anti-Conor commentary from Rogan that night which was swaying "opinions" of the fight (of newbs)

giphy.gif

*some comments from reddit that had hundreds of up votes each

"According to Rogan, McGregor was out on his feet in this clip"

"Yea, Rogan's commentary made it seem like Conor was in trouble. He disregarded how well Conor was defending and retaliating."

"Rogan made the previous 8 minutes seem like nothing special was happening. He barely said anything any of the three times Nate got knocked down. I love Rogan but you're deluded if you couldn't see his bias during this fight."

"It drove me crazy when I rewatched, barely any of Nate's shots landed clean and Rogan/Goldie made it sound like McGregor was dead. Also after that round Goldie said 1-1 and I think that was improper"

"I cringe when I see people say that Conor was close to being finished"

Conor should be fighting the best in both divisions. Sorry Nate...

From the video it looks to me he was the one who went running.

Nate finished Conor, Conor won an embarrassing display of gassed fighting by decision

Back