Nate Diaz Fires Shots At Conor McGregor On Instagram

He beat you and knocked you down 3 times, pothead.
201603_1208_eefdb_orig.jpg

Yeah' keep bringing up the first fight, it doesn't make you sound desperate at all...
Keep acting like the first fight never happened, it doesn't make you sound scared at all. Conor fans know that third fight is huge risk. They dont want it for a reason.

When you think of someone dominating a fight - you don't think majority decision.

Nate dominated him in the first fight and arguably won the second.

Keep acting like the first fight never happened, it doesn't make you sound scared at all. Conor fans know that third fight is huge risk. They dont want it for a reason.

Oh silly me, thinking that in MMA and sport in general, your only as good as your last fight? No one acts like the first fight didn't happen, it's just preceded by the 2nd fight which Conor won. Stop being so bias, it's a little sad.

How the Diaz Bros have any fans is beyond me. Dudes make excuses for every loss, they are worse than any Brazilian for that shit. Nate got his face turned to mush in that fight and had two rounds that he won but did not do that much damage and has convinced himself he got robbed somehow, smh. Warriors in the cage for sure but the excuses need to stop.

When you think of someone dominating a fight - you don't think majority decision.

Nate dominated him in the first fight and arguably won the second.

"Arguably", Who are you arguing with? Yourself? In what universe did Diaz win the second fight?! Haha

Who ever thinks nate won the 2nd fight is either blind, biased or dumb.

Felt that it should have been a draw. Conor started better and Nate finished better.

The knock downs are probably scored a bit too highly considering Nate really wasn't in much danger and started piecing Conor up in the latter half of the second.

Yeah, UFC 202 was that 1 in 100 chance.

Wow. What a lucky guy. He should play the lottery.

<36>

Well Canor is a goddamn leprechaun so I think your luck theory actually checks out

Conor knows he can KO most 155lbers and all 145lbers but Nate is one guy he aint ever putting away. For that reason he will not entertain the 3rd fight.

"Arguably", Who are you arguing with? Yourself? In what universe did Diaz win the second fight?! Haha

It was a hell of a lot closer than you make it sound, that's for damn sure.
Conor clearly won R1
Conor won R2, but you could argue Nate stole the round at the end.
Nate Clearly won R3 (one judge even had it a 10-8)
Nate won most of R4 (the same way R2 went for Conor) but Conor stole it at the end of the round (the way you can argue Nate stole R2)
Nate Clearly won R5.

Nate clearly won 2 Rounds.
Conor clearly won R1
Round 2 and Round 4 could have gone either way.

I'm fine with the decision, I can see why the judges gave Conor those rounds but would have no issue with them scoring them the other way or even 10-10.

But keep fucking that chicken. If you tell enough people Conor dominated the fight, it'll eventually stick.

It was a hell of a lot closer than you make it sound, that's for damn sure.
Conor clearly won R1
Conor won R2, but you could argue Nate stole the round at the end.
Nate Clearly won R3 (one judge even had it a 10-8)
Nate won most of R4 (the same way R2 went for Conor) but Conor stole it at the end of the round (the way you can argue Nate stole R2)
Nate Clearly won R5.

Nate clearly won 2 Rounds.
Conor clearly won R1
Round 2 and Round 4 could have gone either way.

I'm fine with the decision, I can see why the judges gave Conor those rounds but would have no issue with them scoring them the other way or even 10-10.

But keep fucking that chicken. If you tell enough people Conor dominated the fight, it'll eventually stick.
Round 4 was like 100% Conor absolutely not close idk what you watched but check again

And round 5 was nearly even till the last 10 seconds

Nate should fight Alvarez or Ferguson next

I thought nate was still in the coma conor put him in.

Get a win first nate you bum. Trying to stay relevant. Beg him.

Beg him.

Back