Nate Diaz Fires Shots At Conor McGregor On Instagram

sherdoug420

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

natediaz209 - "He never wanted to be in there with me in the first place he plotted a escape from the beginning and he still got worked the last fight..
This videos for you and your team.."

He beat you and knocked you down 3 times, pothead.

Nathan Diaz - "If I have a full camp he wont touch me"

nate_diaz.jpg

I just wanna see fights at 145/155 tired of all the trash talk

Who ever thinks nate won the 2nd fight is either blind, biased or dumb.

His brain will never be the same again.

And he wasn't too bright to begin with.

Nate got robbed in the 2nd fight. It was rigged to set up a trilogy fight.

No he never,he fell over because he was getting tired is all,also the only reason conor touched him in the rematch was because nate wanted some free plastic surgery

#Dont be scared homie

Nate makes Canor tap for mercy 99/100 times

"He never wanted to be in there with me in the first place"

So then why did he choose you when there were a handful other potential replacements on offer for 196?

Conor underestimated Nate, it's a big part of why he lost. He didn't consider that he wouldn't be able to knock him out.

And then on top of that, why did he insist the UFC give him the immediate rematch? Imagine if Conor lost to Nate twice in a row.

He clearly never had any hesitation of fighting Nate and I'm sure he'd do it again.

You think someone with the ego of Conor is satisfied with being 1-1? He'll want to complete that trilogy sooner or later.

Last edited:
"loisestrad, post: 125442027, member: 453095"]He beat you and knocked you down 3 times, pothead.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. The rounds Nate win, you literally could've them all to Conor, and they were razor thin. The rounds Conor won, he made Nate look like a complete bum, and the gatekeeper that he is.

For a so called boxing expert, he got hit a flush, and got knocked down like he was a 135 lb little hoe.

And he still can't defend against leg kicks. That's downright pathetic, and show the lack of athletecism, and quick reacting bone in his body, and also shows he has the fast twitch muscle fibers of an 11 year old boy.

Conor literally looked like a time the GOAT striker against him in the 1st and most of the 2nd. That's how horrible Nate is. At least in the rematch.

Back