Nate Diaz Fires Shots At Conor McGregor On Instagram

lol You ladies are STILL arguing about this?

Nate choked Conor out in two rounds, Conor beat Nate in a razor-thin decision. Adding up all the variables, Nate is still ahead in this war and I'm a huge Conor fan. Bring on the third fight.
There was nothing razor thin about Conor's clear cut win over Nate (4 rounds to 1)

You salty newbs just dont knw what the fuck youre watching....or you are binded by hate...

CONOR ABSOUTELY DESTROYED NATE

Conor out classing full camp Nate>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nate's short notice win over a staph Conor who accepted the fight on short notice

For being fans of a fighter who likes to talk trash, Conor fans seems to be the most easily gotten to, sensetive fans here.

But seeing as the best Conor can do against Nate is running to a decision, while running the risk of being finished, it's understandable that they are so protective of Conor.

There was nothing razor thin about Conor's clear cut win over Nate (4 rounds to 1)

You salty newbs just dont knw what the fuck youre watching....or you are binded by hate...

CONOR ABSOUTELY DESTROYED NATE

Conor out classing full camp Nate>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nate's short notice win over a staph Conor who accepted the fight on short notice

48-47, 48-47, 47-47. Those were the scorecards the judges had, I'd call that pretty razor-thin.

At LW, Conor absolutely destroys Nate. Like it wouldn't even be close.

Conor is to Nate what Brian Callen is to Brendan Schaub: without the former the latter is nothing.

Lol, Nate started rattling off excuses literally the second the fight ended and he was handed the mic

Now the narrative changed to "I beat him, he was scared of me" etc. No, he took you on 2 weeks notice and beat you in an immediate rematch, to the point you looked like a C level fighter, getting dropped 3 times, and doing nothing but landing pitter patter punches on the cage that, since Joe Rogan freaked out over, people thought he actually did something equivalent to Conor dropping him 3 times
Also, p.s.s

Spot on about Nate being a pathetic excuse maker and the worst sore loser in MMA history

Someone else asked it, and its so true...how does Nate still have fans?

I guess birds of the same feather flock together (pot smoking retard newbs)

Just compare how Nate handled his loss to Conor, to how Conor handled his loss

Conor took the loss like a champ, learned from it, and went to another level because of it....Conor was like Goku against Frieza, coming back from defeat and learning from it to ascend to a Super Saiyan...

Where as Nate made every excuse under the sun when he lost. Was pathetic. Remember the meme, Nog's big book of excuses? There needs to be one for Nate/the Diaz bros..."the big book of Diaz bro excuses"

Thats why Nate will never be a champion like Conor

And thats why Nate will never ever come close to beating Conor ever again

When Nate refuses to admit he lost and that they werent any flaws, hes never going to learn or improve, hes going to come out and keep fighting the same fight - which Conor has already mastered on how to defend/exploit etc

How ironic...the same reason why Nate upset Conor in a fluke on short notice the first time "I dont give a fuck" IS THE SAME REASON WHY he WILL never touch Conor again "I dont give a fuck, I dont need to work on anything, I wom anyway"

Meanwhile Conor has FAR superior fight IQ, FAR superior skill, far more discipline, is actually humble, self aware, and willing to learn (all unlike Nate) and so therefore can always beat Diaz the same way or adapt to anything..or adjust to anything Nate has to offer..or switch things up on the fly depending on if Nate can actually make any adjustments...no matter what Nate doe, Conor will have an answer for

Conor>>>>>>>>>>Nate

Last edited:
48-47, 48-47, 47-47. Those were the scorecards the judges had, I'd call that pretty razor-thin.
Another Conor hating newb who knows NOTHING about scoring

Those score cards dont mean "razor thin"

When Conor dominated his rounds...where as Nate barely won his

A 25 minute fight and Conor dominated about 22 mins of it

Conor purely out classed and dominated Nate

Watch the video.

Again, MMA is scored round by round...and a fighter can win his rounds BIG while losing a couple by very slim margins...so just because it ends up 3-2, it doesnt mean anything

You Conor hating newbs spouting this, are like the evolution of the fight finder newbs.....dont just list the end results...actually WATCH THE FIGHT...and SEE HOW Conor WON his rounds BY FAR FAR BIGGER margins...how Conor DROPPED Nate 3x...how Conor BUSTED Nate's face...how Conor dominated the vast majority of minutes in the fight

Remember, NOT ONE judge or media outlet gave Nate the win

Conor's out classing of Nate was one of the EASIEST to score clear cut decisions ive seen

The only robbery was Conor being robbed of a UD

Last edited:
spent his money already
63894290.jpg

Lol Nate... Always was a fan of Nick but never Nate, he is a poor man version of his brother with an ugly ass striking style.

Conor literally took years off Nate's life and permanently disfigured Nate's face for life

Nate is punch drunk now

Lol Nate... Always was a fan of Nick but never Nate, he is a poor man version of his brother with an ugly ass striking style.
I actually like Nick too.

Never liked Nate.....

All though right now Nate is the better Diaz brother

Look at the Conor noobs saying a fight that easily could've gone either way, which one judge had scored a draw was a blow out. Especially considering Nate choked that fool rolling off the couch.

Conor's cardio, chin and ground game suspect. He'll get the brakes beat off him (again) sooner or later.

Last edited:
What do you MEAN??? CONOR clearly MAJORITY DECISIONED the fuck out of Nate. That was the most horrific , one-sided, majority decision I have ever seen. Poor Nate was lucky to be alive after that lopsided majority decision beating that he took.

"pothead"? lmao...who says that? Speaking of head...

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

No, I'm not still rustled by a fight that happened more than a year ago. But feel free to post gifs if Ronda loses vs Nunes. I WILL be rustled by that.

Who ever thinks nate won the 2nd fight is either blind, biased or dumb.
Could easily have been scored a draw, don't try and act like it was some one sided beating. One guy won 2 rounds of the fight pretty clearly and one round was super close.

Stop with the false narratives.

Could easily have been scored a draw, don't try and act like it was some one sided beating. One guy won 2 rounds of the fight pretty clearly and one round was super close.

Stop with the false narratives.

It wasn't a one sided beating, but it was Conor 1, 2, 4 clear as a day.

Back