Nate Diaz and ready made sushi...

I like my sushi fresh as well, and from a nice restaurant. I hate ready made sushi from white man in markets too.

Lol you think most of your sushi is made by a Japanese guy?

Haha.

I think they have a gym there, and they might not like larger towns. Plus, there's larger towns/cities nearby.

I drove by Stockton and Lodi a couple weeks ago. I want to stop and get a picture in front of the "I'm not surprised" mural sometime.
I ain't gonna lie, I'd like a pic there too.

Even at expensive restaurants here in L.A or SD the chefs are Mexican.

I worked at a Japanese restaurant/Sushi bar, and the most talented sushi chef was a Mexican guy. He made the most artistic looking nigiri sushi, maki rolls, and hand roll. His Summer roll was the bomb; blue fin tuna, hamachi (amberjack), green pepper slices, cilantro, spicy mayo, spicy chile oil, and masago (fish roe).

Haha.

I think they have a gym there, and they might not like larger towns. Plus, there's larger towns/cities nearby.

I drove by Stockton and Lodi a couple weeks ago. I want to stop and get a picture in front of the "I'm not surprised" mural sometime.

Nice!

Haha.

I might have to hit up the 99 to go see that

dat racist sushi.

I agree TS, what a heathen he is. Personally, I only eat sushi hand made by Jiro himself. Anything else and I might as well move to North Korea.

Yea whole foods is relatively expensive but u know what, ready made sushi is NEVER as good as the real thing and usually it's almost the same price...

Yeah but there's the temptation of appetizers, overdoing it on soy sauce which holds water, and so on while out at a restaurant. By getting just a California roll or whatever and sticking with water he's easily keeping his calories low.

Not all sushi contains fish.

Sweet tater tempura roll is the shiiiiiit at my sushi spot.
As a matter of fact the only thing specified in sushi is that it contains rice.

Really thought this was gonna be a thread about Conor's face after Nate's finished bitch slapping the shit out of him.

Yeah but there's the temptation of appetizers, overdoing it on soy sauce which holds water, and so on while out at a restaurant. By getting just a California roll or whatever and sticking with water he's easily keeping his calories low.

You can get low sodium soy sauce too, and you don't use that much soy for the sushi, just dab it a bit

It is, but it's catered for wealthy people. It's expensive to shop at whole paycheck

It's what you pay for. Want to eat a bit healthy, then I guess it is the price you have to pay.

Their cowboy burgers are great, so are their tequila limed wings.

Sprouts is good too.

Back