Nate Diaz and ready made sushi...

Nates a simple man. Not an ostentatious about to be broke like so many pro athlete like Conor.

I bet in 10 years Nate will still have almost all money he made fighting. Conor will file for bankruptcy and they'll come for his $15,000 custom suits and $450,000 cars.
Agreed. Nate's the type of guy who makes them pay him in cash and then stashes the cash in his walls.

I have not heard of crunchy abalone, but I'm not expert. I would like to try this delicacy some day.
I was kidding, but it's definitely crunchy. I don't like them for sushi. If I did, I'd catch them more often.

Last time a Stockton native came to Montreal, he ended up losing, whining and complaining for years. He's still salty about it to this day.

Sometimes being too literal can bite me in the ass. Hilarious that I didn't see what you were talking about. Love it.

My local Public has a nice Japanese lady making sushi there fresh daily. TBH, it aint half bad.

Wholefoods' sushi isn't bad. Wegman's is better though.

And obviously sushi from a nice Japanese restaurant is the best.

Fuck this stupid thread.

Now I'm hungry.

I eat sushi from Family Mart all the time. It's no big deal and it's delicious.

I dunno, the one thing that I really don't like about pre-made sushi is that because it sits in a freeze box or wtv, the rice always gets stiff and then it never tastes the same as fresh sushi...

He was probably high and eating sushi when the ninja shit started

Back