Nate Diaz and ready made sushi...

You need to go watch Finding Nemo you murderer.
I've seen it. It's a great movie! They do a pretty realistic portrayal of sea life, considering it's a cartoon.

lol. you are sooooooo right. The sushi we eat in the US and the "Chinese" food we eat here aren't authentic. At least not all of it.
True. But where we live, if we're not eating authentic Asian food, it's nobody's fault but our own. We're lucky.

LOL, this is a joke, right? "Mean streets of Montreal". Montreal is so goddamn safe!
Last time a Stockton native came to Montreal, he ended up losing, whining and complaining for years. He's still salty about it to this day.

b7a249ea29c555df01d203510e673b95.jpg

60485895.jpg

I eat sushi from Family Mart all the time. It's no big deal and it's delicious.

only thing that worried me was him getting "sick" and blamig it on some "bad fish" he had...

Authentic food is overrated.

I wouldn't say that, it's not always good, but it depends on the type of food and who's actually preparing it and if they're good at it.

See I think white people can make non-white sushi. And Asian people INVENTED white people's sushi! Think about it! When have you ever ordered sushi from a white person? Asians are the ones who kick out all those crunchy tempura sauce-covered bullshit rolls.

Any sushi that is "crunchy" is not authentic sushi....

I wouldn't say that, it's not always good, but it depends on the type of food and who's actually preparing it and if they're good at it.

My point is just because food is authentic, doesn't make it better. Most fusion food imo tastes better than Authentic food.

Personal tastes will vary but I bet most Americans prefer fusion sushi to authentic sushi.

Chef skill is important too, but in general you'll find fusion food is better than Authentic because fusion foods take advantage of global flavors that weren't available back when the traditional cuisine was made.

I have eaten a lot of authentic food travelling around. Asia and most weren't as enjoyable as the fusion style stuff being sold beside the restaurant.

Lol at TS bagging on anything from whole Foods as being poor quality or cheap

Back