Nate Diaz and ready made sushi...

shrame99

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I just saw the UFC 202 embedded video and I can't believe it, while Conor McGregor eats gourmet food, prepared by a professional nutritionist, Nate Diaz eats ready made white man sushi from whole foods... I was SHOCKED. Like seriously Nate, ARE YOU KIDDING? The guy's pretty well off, he can whatever he chooses and he settles for ready made white man sushi from whole foods ? That's gross... unbelievable !!

Whole foods is expensive

Kinda surprised there is a whole foods in Stockton tho

915.gif

Nates a simple man. Not an ostentatious about to be broke like so many pro athlete like Conor.

I bet in 10 years Nate will still have almost all money he made fighting. Conor will file for bankruptcy and they'll come for his $15,000 custom suits and $450,000 cars.

Whole foods is expensive

Kinda surprised there is a whole foods in Stockton tho

Yea whole foods is relatively expensive but u know what, ready made sushi is NEVER as good as the real thing and usually it's almost the same price...

Sometimes I get sushi from Ralph's cause I can get it without having to talk to anyone and I can surf sherdog during the whole proces

Sometimes the sushi chef is like "you like spicy?" Trying to get me to try a sample of his crunch roll and I'm like "I'm trying to make a Conor hate thread asshole leave me alone"

Then I walk to the self check out and swipe my sushi across the barcode reader

The nerve of this guy. Nobody should ever shop at whole foods. Fucking tree huggers

And Nate will still be in better shape than Conor. Who gives a fuck?

I just saw the UFC 202 embedded video and I can't believe it, while Conor McGregor eats gourmet food, prepared by a professional nutritionist, Nate Diaz eats ready made white man sushi from whole foods... I was SHOCKED. Like seriously Nate, ARE YOU KIDDING? The guy's pretty well off, he can whatever he chooses and he settles for ready made white man sushi from whole foods ? That's gross... unbelievable !!
shut up meg.

At least his fucking clothes fit.

Nates a simple man. Not an ostentatious about to be broke like so many pro athlete like Conor.

I bet in 10 years Nate will still have almost all money he made fighting. Conor will file for bankruptcy and they'll come for his $15,000 custom suits and $450,000 cars.
He rents his cars, but yeah, he will be back to plumbing with his Russian defector friend soon enough.

By the way, Whole Foods should slide Nate a nice little check after he whoops Conor's ass again. Nice unintentional marketing.

"Wanna be a badass? Come on down to Whole Foods!"

Back