Nate Diaz and ready made sushi...

Sushi? I thought he and Nick were vegan?

Whole foods is expensive

Kinda surprised there is a whole foods in Stockton tho
The Diaz don't live in Stockton, they live in Lodi. Stockton is just their home town. It has now become a cover to make them look gangster.

The Diaz are soft gangsters involved in victimless crimes. They wouldn't last a minute in the mean streets of Montreal.

I just saw the UFC 202 embedded video and I can't believe it, while Conor McGregor eats gourmet food, prepared by a professional nutritionist, Nate Diaz eats ready made white man sushi from whole foods... I was SHOCKED. Like seriously Nate, ARE YOU KIDDING? The guy's pretty well off, he can whatever he chooses and he settles for ready made white man sushi from whole foods ? That's gross... unbelievable !!

boneless skinless chicken is gourmet food? its $6 a bag at the grocery store. i eat that shit twice a day.

I saw conor's nutritionist making... bbq chicken chunks in a frying pan? Nate probably won the gourmet contest on that one.

I think they are vegetarians. Apparently, fish (seafood in general?), & eggs somehow arent considered meat.

Cows eat grass; fish eat other animals. Cows arent vegies; fish are. Go figure

I just saw the UFC 202 embedded video and I can't believe it, while Conor McGregor eats gourmet food, prepared by a professional nutritionist, Nate Diaz eats ready made white man sushi from whole foods... I was SHOCKED. Like seriously Nate, ARE YOU KIDDING? The guy's pretty well off, he can whatever he chooses and he settles for ready made white man sushi from whole foods ? That's gross... unbelievable !!
Nate is going to easily make weight once he gets the runs from 3 day old sushi.

I predict Diaz to pull out of 202 due to injury; loose stools.

Nate and Nick's reason for mostly following a vegan diet isn't motivated by moral 'save the animals' stuff so i don't get why people care if they occasionally don't follow it.

The Diaz don't live in Stockton, they live in Lodi. Stockton is just their home town. It has now become a cover to make them look gangster.

The Diaz are soft gangsters involved in victimless crimes. They wouldn't last a minute in the mean streets of Montreal.
Lodi? What a shitty ass little town?! Why would they live there?

Today I learned Sherdoggers are idiots and some don't know sushi can contain a number of items not just seafood.

I like my sushi fresh as well, and from a nice restaurant. I hate ready made sushi from white man in markets too.

Where do you live?
San Francisco. I travel to Lodi a few times a year for business. There is nothing there, but a restaurant with a giant dinosaur coming through the ceiling.

Last edited:
Honestly, that sushi looked pretty good to me. I don't understand what the problem is.

San Francisco. I travel to Lodi a few times a year for business. There is nothing there, but a restaurant with a giant dinosaur coming through the ceiling.

Haha.

I think they have a gym there, and they might not like larger towns. Plus, there's larger towns/cities nearby.

I drove by Stockton and Lodi a couple weeks ago. I want to stop and get a picture in front of the "I'm not surprised" mural sometime.

boneless skinless chicken is gourmet food? its $6 a bag at the grocery store. i eat that shit twice a day.

no but marinated by a nutritionist with real herbs and lemon and who knows what and with avocado's.. come on the average joe, eating fast food and canned ready made crap doesn't eat like that... look at what Nate was eating, ready made sushi from the grocery store..

japanese doods are makin the sushi at the whole foods near me

French speaking gangsters?

no but marinated by a nutritionist with real herbs and lemon and who knows what and with avocado's.. come on the average joe, eating fast food and canned ready made crap doesn't eat like that... look at what Nate was eating, ready made sushi from the grocery store..

Whole Foods uses quality ingredients in all their food products, I go and grab food from their salad bar or hot bar all the time:

Back