• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NASCAR 5 times the viewers of UFC

Nascar is an actual real sport with legit athletes, sports entertainment shows like WWE and UFC belong at the botton of any sport list

The last dance? fuck is that shit? some dance show? people watched that?

nr3, fuck is that???

WWE? Dear god, the fact that people watch that what so ever is insane to me

obv you're trolling but if you haven't watched it, you should. The Last Dance is one of the best sports docs ever.

#1 UFC has a larger international fanbase, a lot of people outside of USA watching I would assume.

#2 .... who gives a shi* ... like seriously... Ufc is not dyeing , it’s still growing. It’s already bigger then any expected and it’s has only ben 25 years.

The last dance and golf are even more embarrassing than WWE and Nascar.
26 million Americans play golf. I'll skip watching a Saturday night UFC event if have a Sunday morning tee time.

Last edited:
"NASCAR has A level athletes and that’s why they get more viewers. Do not doubt the power of rednecks."

I was just watching a little preshow on NASCAR and someone said that back in the days there was 600 miles races..... there was a driver that lost 21 lbs..... it was a 5 hr race.

It was physically draining as fuck. Drivers could barely move after the race

A LEVEL ATHLETES CONFIRMED

I don't follow NASCAR, but that race was held on the same day as the Indy 500 and Tony Stewart used to run both races on the same day. He'd run the Indy 500, hop a plane, then run the 600 mile NASCAR race that evening.

Lol, you are still butthurt over me not knowing who the fuck Idles were.

I don't have a TV, I don't have Netflix and I don't read any news, so how the fuck would I know what something named "last dance" is?

Anyways, it sounds super legit and I will definitely check it out.

I don't know who you are, as if I pay attention to usernames on this forum.

I used to follow NASCAR but have lost interest when they started getting rid of races at tracks that made the sport unique in favor of cookie cutter tracks that make it hard to tell if a race is in Vegas, Chicago or California.
As someone new to UFC and MMA in general, I find both the variety in the sport (especially the ways to win) and the brevity of each fight to be a very refreshing change and infinitely more watchable as a spectator sport.

Nascar is an actual real sport with legit athletes, sports entertainment shows like WWE and UFC belong at the botton of any sport list

the whiny butthurt posts from ufc fans not wanting to accept their "sport" is still only loved by trailer trash and drunken frat boys is too good.

6.2 million people watch cars run around in a circle.

got dayum lol

I’ve tried to get into NASCAR because people hate on it but I just don’t get it. I mean, I get it, for like a lap or two but then I stop getting it.

Racing is a rush? Cars driving in circles is more like a hypnosis into sleepy time.

It's really weird how MMA fans try to convince themselves and others that MMA is this big thing when it's still a niche sport with marginal mainstream recognition (the less the better, IMO).

Americans love watching cars turn left for 3 hours.

Trust me, a lot of us don't get it either. The only racing I've seen that somewhat interests me is stuff like baja racing, but even that gets boring after a few minutes. Might as well watch bass fishing too.

Fox is free in every trailer park in America... you have to pay for ESPN.
And The Last Dance Doc was also on espn and well...

Ps. I believe WWE is also on Fox Sports not network Fox and it did better than the UFC.

ESPN should have used this weekend to reach out to as much viewers as possible... they should have had the prelims on ABC, nationally broadcasted for free...then advertise that the main event would be on PPV. And the next events should have had those prelims on ABC and had the main events on ESPN+

This past week was not an ordinary week for broadcasting sports events. They shouldn't have treated it as so.

I was watching some of the Nascar, its ok but I find myself getting distracted after a while, and I need some sports so would watch anything during these crazy times. I think it would be a lot more fun to drive it though

I can get down on some F1, but I can't stand NASCAR. The final few laps are cool. Thought UFC might approach the 1.5-1.8 numbers considering the circumstances.

Back