• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked Pwd 1170 RIP Gable

Status
Not open for further replies.
People were trying to blame Juneteenth? <lmao>

That holiday that people only learned about after that Watchman show came out.
I didn't even realize it was a holiday on Wednesday until it was like 3 in the afternoon and I was at lunch with somebody and I asked "why ain't you at work" and she was like "it's a holiday" and I was like "a holiday on a Wednesday in June?" then it dawned on me, oh yeah, that one.

Some of y'all aint never growed up in Oakland and it shows

That Drake Funeral aka Kendrick concert was pretty dope though. I laughed when he did that diss track 5 times in a row to close the show and had a packed Fabulous Forum calling Drake a pedo in unison <lmao>

Some of y'all aint never growed up in Oakland and it shows

c47bfa87-fd40-4908-917b-3023a95e8271_text.gif

and also

The guy from Super Size Me was an alcoholic so all his health data was skewed. In the documentary the doctor even said his kidneys and liver looked like that of an alcoholic. Fast food is shit but it isn't going to elevate your liver enzymes like that. Guy worked everyone.

That's how I ended up watching it, because that was brought up, and someone said "Tom Naughton's Fat Head has been vindicated again", and I looked it up on YouTube.

He even says in it that Morgan Spurlock was saying that he was eating 5000 calories per day, but there wasn't a combination on the menu that added up to 5000 calories, and the closest you could get was a breakfast with large orange juice, a Super Sized lunch, a Super Sized dinner, and two desserts, and even then, it still wasn't 5000.

@My Spot check this out, theres actually a statue of Jack Veneno in the Dominican Republic

Some of the rest of you people will remember the story of the time Ric Flair had to let Jack Veneno win the NWA title in an unplanned title change because the Dominican crowd was so hot that Flair was afraid he wouldnt make it out of the arena alive so he laid down and told Veneno to pin him and take the belt

k11ZIE9.jpg

Been watching early 90's WCW PPV's, one of them had a tag team of Ricky Morton and Vinnie Vegas(Kevin Nash) in the weirdest looking tag team ever, so freaking odd

During the match, Jesse Ventura was on commentary and he was still throwing shots at McMahon like he did in the WWF

"Why is it everyone I know named Vinnie wears the ugliest suits you ever saw in your life"

"But theres no money in bodybuilding, I bet Vinnie over here knows that!"

Zing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back