1. T

Chris Curtis and Sean Strickland bromance is over

#metoo <{hughesimpress}>
  2. Frank23

Locked AEW CXXII: OH MY MARIAH

#metoo
  3. KnightTemplar

Elections Kamala Harris for POTUS

Pence was ahead of the curve. A lot of people mocked his rule about never being alone with a woman other than his wife. And then #metoo happened...
  4. BroRogan

Pre-Season Prem Thread v.Uno: Viva Espana Edicion

Wood #metoo both - Clearly AOC a top 3 hate fuck
  5. fingercuffs

Elections Trump picks JD Vance for VP

*books. No, I'm not taking photos of them. My husband doesn't get caught up with celebrity drama and #metoo and he was the first to say he wasn't surprised in a "told you so" way. The books are available on Amazon if you want to see for yourself. It was blatant, I just didn't realise it because...
  6. M

Crime Someone tried to assassinate Donald Trump at his rally in Butler, Pennsylvania

...has anything to say about it we won't. Where were all the "let's not jump to conclusions" people when men were having their lives ruined by false accusations because #metoo? Where were they 24 hours after George Floyd died? Sure is strange how "speculation" only seems to flow in one direction...
  7. KnightTemplar

Crime Allegations of (redacted) a 13 year have been refiled against Trump

...while they are clearly distresed by the experience. The idea he's some paragon of virtue compared to Trump would be laughable were it not so pathetic. It reminds me of all the Hollywood talent who were happy to give Harvey Weinstien a rim-job until he got run over by the #metoo bus.
  8. Valhoven

PlayStation Official PS | PS Studios Megathread, v.5

Horizon live-action show reportedly nixed. Showrunner is being #metoo'd: Horizon live action Netlfix series has been canned, Rolling Stone claims Showrunner Steve Blackman has been accused of toxic behaviour while producing The Umbrella Academy
  9. dildos

I have never watched Power Slap

#metoo. i know @AldoStillGoat and @BEATDOWNS watch it religiously.
  10. StonedLemur

Media New Pavlovich interview

#metoo sir lol
  11. Madmick

Dr Disrespect Banned From Twitch

My bad. Yeah, he's one of many examples. Metoo is littered with men who were prematurely fired or canceled when there was no criminal or truly ethically egregious wrongdoing. Garrison Keillor, Charlie Rose, Chris Hardwick, Trevor Bauer, Al Franken, the list goes on. It's a huge list. Although...
  12. Frank23

Locked Pwd 1170 RIP Gable

#metoo Watts and / or Graham would fire them for this.
  13. BroRogan

Locked Prem Euro 2024 Thread v1: England V Spain It's Coming Home Edition

#metoo and I thought that might be a bit optimistic :rolleyes: EDIT: 5:0 oh shit! EDIT: NO goal
  14. Scerpi

Crime Hunter Biden found guilty of all three federal gun charges

Slick Willy paid that woman $850K to settle that suit out of court #metoo
  15. Stargazer Rex

Locked PWD 1169: #LivOnTop

#metoo Gave her a creampie yesterday and I'll just leave it at that!
  16. Fedora Millionankles

Media DC still has hate in his heart for Jon Jones

Jon took dick pills so he could anally rape DC live on PPV. That’s why he had his #metoo face on.
  17. Stargazer Rex

AEW Double Or Nothing 2024 Live PPV Thread

#metoo we are just a bunch of damn marks!
Back