Who's having a better #HotGirlSummer?

• Mariah May

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Tiffany Stratton

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I told Xfinity to send me a new garbage cable box cause my old garbage cable box stopped working a few months just like all their garbage cable boxes always do and they sent me this little teeny Temu ass bullshit
I think theyre trying to send me a message of disrespect...

IMG-20240626-124631046-2.jpg

The one for streaming is even smaller!!

The one for streaming is even smaller!!

Thats what I thought they sent me at first, I was ready to grab my phone and wait on hold for 6 hours to give some 3rd world peasant making 16 cents a day on the other side of the world a real stiff piece of my mind!

Seems to be working correctly as it is currently playing the Serenity Now episode of Seinfeld on TBS so I suspect it may not be a streaming box, still cant be sure though

Jerry's girlfriend on this episode is the same chick that used to be Uncle Jessie's girlfriend, she is one gorgeous piece, a different hottie every episode and Elaine whenever he wanted her, thats not a bad way to make a living
I wonder how many of these actresses he bagged in real life
All of them, I hope

Jerry's girlfriend on this episode is the same chick that used to be Uncle Jessie's girlfriend, she is one gorgeous piece, a different hottie every episode and Elaine whenever he wanted her, thats not a bad way to make a living
I wonder how many of these actresses he bagged in real life
All of them, I hope
I think he was too busy with that 17 year old :eek:

Apparently all the dudes in the audience hated him because of that poster also
I consider Jarrett a quintessential mid-card champ: good-to-great skill level, medium sized but in good aesthetic shape, and (this is very important) naturally hateable. There can be good ones that are babyfaces like Kofi or Bret but the best (Tully, HBK, Perfect, Jarrett, Rude, Miz, Jericho) were heels that eventually got their comeuppance but got back their belt and their heat when it was time for their foils to move on up the card or move on out the company.

@Pliny Pete I had an encounter this morning that made me think of you. I was going into the grocery store and as I was making my way through the parking lot a guy was leaving getting to his car. He said, "the gym is really working for you, man. It's really working!" It was really nice and a good way to start my day. I thought that was something my big homie Pete would say. Just some random nice compliment to a stranger.

@Pliny Pete I had an encounter this morning that made me think of you. I was going into the grocery store and as I was making my way through the parking lot a guy was leaving getting to his car. He said, "the gym is really working for you, man. It's really working!" It was really nice and a good way to start my day. I thought that was something my big homie Pete would say. Just some random nice compliment to a stranger.

Love it, love everything about it!
Sometimes the littlest positive interaction does wonders for everyone involved and I am legit happy you shared this with me

I consider Jarrett a quintessential mid-card champ: good-to-great skill level, medium sized but in good aesthetic shape, and (this is very important) naturally hateable. There can be good ones that are babyfaces like Kofi or Bret but the best (Tully, HBK, Perfect, Jarrett, Rude, Miz, Jericho) were heels that eventually got their comeuppance but got back their belt and their heat when it was time for their foils to move on up the card or move on out the company.

Jeff Jarrett was like Tony Schiavone for me, 100% Southern rasslin through and through and I could just never accept either of them in that dang Northern promotion, it felt so outta place

Jeff Jarrett was like Tony Schiavone for me, 100% Southern rasslin through and through and I could just never accept either of them in that dang Northern promotion, it felt so outta place
He fit in well in the goofy new generation era with his bright color gear and goofy gimmick more than he did with the "Don't piss me off!" Attitude Era gimmick. You're right though, he just belongs with that Big Gold

D_ccy9JXUAEx6sc

Is it really that outrageous for Russo to say that he was a better performer than 80% of WCW's roster in 2000?

Is it really that outrageous for Russo to say that he was a better performer than 80% of WCW's roster in 2000?
Yes. No less an asshole than 80%? Debatable but not absolutely insane.

And now I have a desire to track down WBF footage.

Yes. No less an asshole than 80%? Debatable but not absolutely insane.
Booker T
Scott Steiner

Those are about the only guys from 2000 WCW I can think of who were more entertaining than Russo.

<Fedor23>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back