• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NASCAR 5 times the viewers of UFC

The last dance? fuck is that shit? some dance show? people watched that?

nr3, fuck is that???

WWE? Dear god, the fact that people watch that what so ever is insane to me

Although Google can be your friend..."The Last Dance" is a series on the Chicago Bulls/Michael Jordan that has been all over ESPN and other sports channels for the past couple of weeks. Almost as much as Coronavirus reporting on CNN.

Last edited:
I’ll never understand how Nascar and WWE are a thing people watch

The last dance? fuck is that shit? some dance show? people watched that?

nr3, fuck is that???

WWE? Dear god, the fact that people watch that what so ever is insane to me
It's a documentary about A-level athletes

"NASCAR has A level athletes and that’s why they get more viewers. Do not doubt the power of rednecks."

I was just watching a little preshow on NASCAR and someone said that back in the days there was 600 miles races..... there was a driver that lost 21 lbs..... it was a 5 hr race.

It was physically draining as fuck. Drivers could barely move after the race

A LEVEL ATHLETES CONFIRMED

They wear a lot of protective clothing, coupled by the fact the tempurature inside the race cars can reach 130 degrees. Now they at least have hydration systems inside the car but they probably still lose weight during a 500 mile race.

Always found it strange when you see NASCAR drivers in top money earners in US Sport, obviously plenty watch it, i figured many would watch NASCAR and UFC.

Fox is free in every trailer park in America... you have to pay for ESPN.

I don't think having to pay $54.99 a year for ESPN + has a whole lot to do with it. Maybe it does, but like so many other people on Sherdog say that we that pay for PPV's and ESPN+ are idiots when we should stream events like they do.

That said, I am uncertain as to how many trailer parks have WiFi and computers inside the trailers.

A show about the greatest athlete of all time and a worldwide phenomenon that swept the globe in an A level sport.

You wouldn't understand

Lol, you are still butthurt over me not knowing who the fuck Idles were.

I don't have a TV, I don't have Netflix and I don't read any news, so how the fuck would I know what something named "last dance" is?

Anyways, it sounds super legit and I will definitely check it out.

If you don’t know what the last dance is you really need to educate yourself.
Are we talking about The Last Dance, that new series about Chicago Bulls? Cause thats definitely not a sporting EVENT so why is it even on the list? Unless we are talking about something else then i apologize and please educate me:)

Obviously you pitiful Sherbros don't know who rap LEGEND Nas is, put some respect on his car abilities.

I don't watch NASCAR, however, I was born in a culture that loves racing and cars (the Dominican Republic). So i dont know if its the background I have that does it, BUT HEAR ME OUT....

NASCAR does provide a rush that mimics fighting, albeit in much less frequency. The last race on Sunday had a moment (10 secs) between #1 Harvick and #2 that was pure adrelinaline rush.

UFC BLESS

How is The Last Dance on the list? I thought it was a documentary, not a sporting event? Doesn't make sense.
If we follow this logic then the most watched sporting event in 1996 was Space Jam.

Last edited:
I honestly can't wrap my head around how people enjoy that crap.

How is The Last Dance on the list? I thought it was a documentary, not a sporting event? Doesn't make sense.
Are we talking about The Last Dance, that new series about Chicago Bulls? Cause thats definitely not a sporting EVENT so why is it even on the list? Unless we are talking about something else then i apologize and please educate me:)
yeah the MJ puff piece (its good to see younger people get educated he's the true goat though). its on the list i guess cause if it wasn't there would only be like 3 events (wwe shouldn't count either).

in a sense ufc did great ratings for ufc but was last place for the entirety of live sporting events (i'm also not counting that cornhole garbage they are airing on espn for some reason)

The only person I know who watches nascar is my childhood friend's dad who was a massive opiate addict and would just be glued to his armchair watching cars drive in circles for 5 hours.

This is why FOX went with WWE over UFC.

1.2 Million viewers while most people are locked down at home, is just damn hilarious

A-Level Athletes confirmed...

source.gif

YvBF.gif

Wait, was the UFC on regular ESPN or ESPN+ ?

Jesus it lost out to four people, none of which were Tiger Woods, playing a charity match in golf?

{<jordan}

giphy.gif

Back