• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NASCAR 5 times the viewers of UFC

I was watching some of the Nascar, its ok but I find myself getting distracted after a while, and I need some sports so would watch anything during these crazy times. I think it would be a lot more fun to drive it though
a64635517d89c418507f228ffc2e7a6b.gif

What I learnt from this thread?

Even NASCAR drivers are better athletes than UFC fighters.

So sports on network tv did higher than UFC on cable?

Shocking.

Wwe still the king of combat sports!

People are acting like it’s the 80s when not everybody had cable.

The UFC shills are thinking this is the type of TV people across the country have and don’t have cable.

images

Haha thats how I have felt during this lockdown, so boring, everything is on repeat. Will even entertain Nascar now :D but it seems so much more fun if I could actually drive it

k5nym-psoriginal.JPG

Like someone mentioned, not a fair comparison because FOX and ESPN.

I don't have a TV, I don't have Netflix and I don't read any news.
Big props bro.

Especially on the news stuff. I mean, if you find some kind of pleasure from watching the news, i understand. If you want to know what's happening with the goverment in your country, i understand.

But, some people completely obsess over it. Attacking democrats and republicans alike.... i find it time wasting and useless.

I dont give a shit about any president, as long as I'm not getting drafted to some BS war, or my pocket is suffering

Last edited:
Big props bro.

Especially on the news stuff. I mean, if you find some kind of pleasure from watching the news, i understand. If you want to know what's happening with the goverment in your country, i understand.

But, some people completely obsess over it. Attacking democrats and republicans alike.... i find it time wasting and useless.

I dont give a shit about any president, as long as I'm not getting drafted to some BS war, or my pocket is suffering

I used to always check the news daily, multiple times a day. It did nothing good for me. Every day reading about how people in your near surroundings are getting robbed and/or stabbed or how some corrupt politician had completely wasted tons of hard-earned tax money from the people or radical feminists getting their undeserved attention spewing their absolutely insane opinions that nobody could rebuttal without being called a sexist pig.

Feel much better not letting that shit enter my mind on a daily basis.

There are more people in America that watch nascent than people who know what the UFC is

A show about the greatest athlete of all time and a worldwide phenomenon that swept the globe in an A level sport.

You wouldn't understand
Lol. What an arrogant and condescending way of saying you're a couch potato who worships people who throw balls in a hoop.

Lol. What an arrogant and condescending way of saying you're a couch potato who worships people who throw balls in a hoop.
Jordan is the golden standard of any sport. Every athlete in every sport strives to reach his level of greatness.

You’re probably far too young to understand how popular Jordan and those Bulls were.

Jordan is the golden standard of any sport. Every athlete in every sport strives to reach his level of greatness.

You’re probably far too young to understand how popular Jordan and those Bulls were.

I'm aware of all that. Never said anything about it. What I did was point out that watching it is not some sort of accomplishment as the cringeworthy @wearetheromans seems to think based on his response to the poster who didn't know what the show was about.

As someone who works in the MMA industry, I rather watch Nascar then watch a UFC or Bellator event. My wife and her girlfriends attend and watch the UFC and Bellator.. I attend big org events if I know someone personally on the card, it not, I rather go to a regional show to watch MMA.

nascar is huge in the US because of red states

but more importantly last week was fight night, nobody watches fight night

A show about the greatest athlete of all time and a worldwide phenomenon that swept the globe in an A level sport.

You wouldn't understand

it would be too much too soon

he should stick with d level n slowly move up the charts

Back