My WORST Sherdog peeve is how many people hate women. Not WMMA hate, I'm talkin' women hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did your girlfriend make you post this? Male fighters get ripped on all the time. Manlets, Shadface, nipple talks, etc. What got you so offended that you had to publicly cry about it!?

Leave-Britney-Alone.png

I'm not talking about guys.

Duh.

Did your "girlfriend" make your give her your sherdog password and login?

I LOVE women.

Dern --- I LOVE her accent. Kidding. :p I like watching her fight, even though she is very green.

Dern needs a better diet program. 7 pounds over is unprofessional.

I expect incels to know their place and shut their dumb mouth.

Ideally lol but the internet gives them the impression their dumb fucking opinions matter and a safe space to shit talk without getting their faces caved in, thus our world today

Obviously womens be like ohh look at my body:
23BD802700000578-0-image-a-52_1417712304811.jpg

And Sherbros be all like, take this GNP bitch!
23BD800D00000578-0-image-a-55_1417712327292.jpg

Then the womenz be all like wahhaaa wahhha call me an waaahambulance!
23BD8FC000000578-0-image-m-50_1417712024267.jpg

I think that guy is a Sherbro, Obviously.

We learn from the masters.
MintyFlimsyGuanaco-size_restricted.gif

The fuck is the story here? Lol

I don't think you know what that word means.
Is it not feminine males, with reduced testosterone production, due to their ingestion of of large amounts soy?

Or

An SJW crybaby.

Whoa does your mom even knows you are on Sherdog in her basement?

Didn't read. This is a male internet space with male internet norms.

Suck a cock.

I’m only going to say this once; Don’t ever create a thread like this for me or my wife’s son again.

My girlfriend is (was) familiar with Sherdog, which is why it eventually fell completely out of favor for her.

A current example of Sherbros being stupidly hateful (for lack of a better word) is regarding Rachael Ostovich.

Now, I get the WMMA hate, but the straight up...limp dick responses to women in general seems SO out of place to me on an MMA forum of all things...

I swear, it's worse than geek based forums of note...

Why is that?

It boggles my mind that people call Waterson and Holm "old"...etc. As if ANY Sherbro would turn them down in real life... SMH

Average women are...average, (as in, not very sturdy or flexible, etc) while the average WMMA fighter is...able to go rounds. (so to speak)

Meanwhile, the average Sherbros don't even have cardio to speak of...

Sherbros who try to horridly besmirch girls like Karolina and Valentina and Megan...why?

On a related note, I am perplexed when dudes on here cry about the presence of ring card girls... I've seen that MANY times.

Now, one could say that ring card girl x is ugly, but to say that it shouldn't be a thing...

Anyway, I don't know if my thoughts on all of this resonate with a lot of you guys, (in spite of all the other consistently dumb things that pop up) but as far as I am concerned, said hate is very strange and often annoying to see.

View attachment 507261
View attachment 507267
View attachment 507259
View attachment 507265
View attachment 507257
View attachment 507255
View attachment 507269

You're spot on, my friend. The amount of misogyny here is out of control.
Not all members are women-haters but there are plenty that clearly are & you're right, it is alarming. Which makes me believe that there are a lot of members here that are either in bad marriages, shitty relationships or they're involuntarily on their own & angry that they can't find a woman.

I didn't realised your girl is reading the forum, TS, my apologies.

I didn't meant to hurt her. I'm sorry that I made her cry. I'm just a hateful guy.

Unfortunately the internet is full of losers trying to live out a fantasy life. Just imagine your random douchy bro or misogynist on any internet forum as an Orc from a fantasy game, movie or book. Web forums are essentially a role-playing game. Most of these dudes jerk it all day and would quiver and fall apart if left alone with a woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back