My WORST Sherdog peeve is how many people hate women. Not WMMA hate, I'm talkin' women hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girlfriend is (was) familiar with Sherdog, which is why it eventually fell completely out of favor for her.

A current example of Sherbros being stupidly hateful (for lack of a better word) is regarding Rachael Ostovich.

Now, I get the WMMA hate, but the straight up...limp dick responses to women in general seems SO out of place to me on an MMA forum of all things...

I swear, it's worse than geek based forums of note...

Why is that?

It boggles my mind that people call Waterson and Holm "old"...etc. As if ANY Sherbro would turn them down in real life... SMH

Average women are...average, (as in, not very sturdy or flexible, etc) while the average WMMA fighter is...able to go rounds. (so to speak)

Meanwhile, the average Sherbros don't even have cardio to speak of...

Sherbros who try to horridly besmirch girls like Karolina and Valentina and Megan...why?

On a related note, I am perplexed when dudes on here cry about the presence of ring card girls... I've seen that MANY times.

Now, one could say that ring card girl x is ugly, but to say that it shouldn't be a thing...

Anyway, I don't know if my thoughts on all of this resonate with a lot of you guys, (in spite of all the other consistently dumb things that pop up) but as far as I am concerned, said hate is very strange and often annoying to see.

View attachment 507261
View attachment 507267
View attachment 507259
View attachment 507265
View attachment 507257
View attachment 507255
View attachment 507269

Hating women makes you Alpha as phuk!

Nah, but in today’s climate I get where the anger comes from. We are living in an are of great social change and alot of times change is painfull.

What’s worse is when sherdoggers cry about racism.
I get the women hate thing a bunch of dudes in one place shitting on women that’s pretty normal guy talk.
But a bunch of dudes getting together talking about how the world needs to be less racist on an mma forum . Wtf is that shit

A large majority of the UFC’s core fanbase is white as fuck but MMA is an international sport. I just feel it’s my duty sometime to educate you guys.

I LOVE women.

When I post pics it's not merely superficial.

KK --- She seems sweet and down to earth and super mellow.
Megan --- She works hard. She is slow, but very strong and willing to keep learning. I respect that.
Holly --- She DESTROYED Ronda, and overall, Holly seems cool and humble.
Dern --- I LOVE her accent. Kidding. :p I like watching her fight, even though she is very green.
Valentina --- Fucking WIFE material. Super intelligent and cultured.
Waterson --- Fun and not mired by silly drama.
Ostavich --- I don't know much about her besides that she gets shit on too much here.
Maybe you should've just written this post instead of inserting a bunch of pictures with no context.

My girlfriend is (was) familiar with Sherdog, which is why it eventually fell completely out of favor for her.

A current example of Sherbros being stupidly hateful (for lack of a better word) is regarding Rachael Ostovich.

Now, I get the WMMA hate, but the straight up...limp dick responses to women in general seems SO out of place to me on an MMA forum of all things...

I swear, it's worse than geek based forums of note...

Why is that?

It boggles my mind that people call Waterson and Holm "old"...etc. As if ANY Sherbro would turn them down in real life... SMH

Average women are...average, (as in, not very sturdy or flexible, etc) while the average WMMA fighter is...able to go rounds. (so to speak)

Meanwhile, the average Sherbros don't even have cardio to speak of...

Sherbros who try to horridly besmirch girls like Karolina and Valentina and Megan...why?

On a related note, I am perplexed when dudes on here cry about the presence of ring card girls... I've seen that MANY times.

Now, one could say that ring card girl x is ugly, but to say that it shouldn't be a thing...

Anyway, I don't know if my thoughts on all of this resonate with a lot of you guys, (in spite of all the other consistently dumb things that pop up) but as far as I am concerned, said hate is very strange and often annoying to see.

View attachment 507261
View attachment 507267
View attachment 507259
View attachment 507265
View attachment 507257
View attachment 507255
View attachment 507269

Ugh. Came here to agree with you... and then read your OP.

You don't have a problem with Sherdog's hatred for women (which you should... it's pretty bad). You're just quibbling about which women, in particular, are worthy of your bone.

What does that have to do with hating women? A lot of guys who hate women still want to have sex with them.

Ts you seem like a softcock.

WMMA is trash and deserves all the hate it gets

I don't hate women but I'm not gonna worship below average looking women just because they are MMA fighters.

It's not like there aren't 5 billion other places on the internet or TV to see more attractive women. If you watch or defend WMMA because of a few pretty fighters, you have a really boring life.

Welcome to America.

We call it ‘Murica

Jesus christ TS.

I know some kids on hee think its cool to hate on WMMA, and lets face it, some do think its shit, because its 20 years behind Men's MMA.

But Ive not seen any who hate on women here, TS is just mad. Are you okay bro?

And who introduces sherdog to their girlfriend? Thats just damn weird.

Virtue signaling to....impress his alleged girlfriend?

"The Big Bang Smashes Women-Haters on Sherdog by Declaring Vicious Pet Peeve!" ~ ..and other major stories tonight on Hello Giggles News <14>

I'm not sorry that I offended you with pictures of women.

Fuck.
You didn't offend me, I was merely pointing out how you posting images with zero context could be interpreted as nothing more than objectification, which contradicts the theme of your post (although to be fair, the theme of your post is all over the place).

People up in here acting like I am bragging about how hot she is... (and no, I'm not going to talk about that now, because...Sherdog gonna Sherdog)

I simply mentioned my girlfriend...and once again, I will reiterate that being in a relationship is NOT some rare thing.

Y'all need to step outside and see what's what.

I don't hate women but I'm not gonna worship below average looking women just because they are MMA fighters.

I love how the point/counterpoint to a discussion about women hatred on Sherdog boils down to:

"I think X woman is totally hot."

vs

"Naw. She's average at best."

Yeah, because that's the crucial question in determining if you are or are not a misogynist:

"Would ya do her?"

Jesus christ TS.

I know some kids on hee think its cool to hate on WMMA, and lets face it, some do think its shit, because its 20 years behind Men's MMA.

But Ive not seen any who hate on women here, TS is just mad. Are you okay bro?

And who introduces sherdog to their girlfriend? Thats just damn weird.

I've seen plenty of guys on Sherdog who "hate on women". I see the same thing everywhere online, and I don't take it very seriously.

Sexual politics can be very frustrating, and people take advantage of anonymity to vent, to say things they would never say in mixed company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back