My WORST Sherdog peeve is how many people hate women. Not WMMA hate, I'm talkin' women hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
My girlfriend is (was) familiar with Sherdog, which is why it eventually fell completely out of favor for her.

A current example of Sherbros being stupidly hateful (for lack of a better word) is regarding Rachael Ostovich.

Now, I get the WMMA hate, but the straight up...limp dick responses to women in general seems SO out of place to me on an MMA forum of all things...

I swear, it's worse than geek based forums of note...

Why is that?

It boggles my mind that people call Waterson and Holm "old"...etc. As if ANY Sherbro would turn them down in real life... SMH

Average women are...average, (as in, not very sturdy or flexible, etc) while the average WMMA fighter is...able to go rounds. (so to speak)

Meanwhile, the average Sherbros don't even have cardio to speak of...

Sherbros who try to horridly besmirch girls like Karolina and Valentina and Megan...why?

On a related note, I am perplexed when dudes on here cry about the presence of ring card girls... I've seen that MANY times.

Now, one could say that ring card girl x is ugly, but to say that it shouldn't be a thing...

Anyway, I don't know if my thoughts on all of this resonate with a lot of you guys, (in spite of all the other consistently dumb things that pop up) but as far as I am concerned, said hate is very strange and often annoying to see.

KK.jpg
Megan Anderson red top.png
holly_holm_legs_late_night2.jpg
D 1.jpg
s2 resize.jpg
s1.jpg
Ostovich.png

Last edited:
Shut up you castrated little clown.

Find something else to focus on.

Sherdog is like 95% basement dwelling incels tf you expect?

says the big bang! we know what u talkin bout brah....

Jesus christ TS.

I know some kids on hee think its cool to hate on WMMA, and lets face it, some do think its shit, because its 20 years behind Men's MMA.

But Ive not seen any who hate on women here, TS is just mad. Are you okay bro?

And who introduces sherdog to their girlfriend? Thats just damn weird.

yeah, your " girlfriend ".

lmao be quiet you whiny virgin.

This will get interesting.

giphy.gif

My girlfriend is (was) familiar with Sherdog, which is why it eventually fell completely out of favor for her.

A current example of Sherbros being stupidly hateful (for lack of a better word) is regarding Rachael Ostovich.

Now, I get the WMMA hate, but the straight up...limp dick responses to women in general seems SO out of place to me on an MMA forum of all things...

I swear, it's worse than geek based forums of note...

Why is that?

It boggles my mind that people call Waterson and Holm "old"...etc. As if ANY Sherbro would turn them down in real life... SMH

Average women are...average, (as in, not very sturdy or flexible, etc) while the average WMMA fighter is...able to go rounds. (so to speak)

Meanwhile, the average Sherbros don't even have cardio to speak of...

Sherbros who try to horridly besmirch girls like Karolina and Valentina and Megan...why?

On a related note, I am perplexed when dudes on here cry about the presence of ring card girls... I've seen that MANY times.

Now, one could say that ring card girl x is ugly, but to say that it shouldn't be a thing...

Anyway, I don't know if my thoughts on all of this resonate with a lot of you guys, (in spite of all the other consistently dumb things that pop up) but as far as I am concerned, said hate is very strange and often annoying to see.
hes-right-you-know-32644960.png

Legit Soyboys.

You gotta realise half the shit people say on here isn’t what they’d really say or to be frank really think. It’s to get a reaction. That or there is a lot more angry, spiteful, misogynistic closet homosexuals than I realised.

Jesus christ TS.

I know some kids on hee think its cool to hate on WMMA, and lets face it, some do think its shit, because its 20 years behind Men's MMA.

But Ive not seen any who hate on women here, TS is just mad. Are you okay bro?

And who introduces sherdog to their girlfriend? Thats just damn weird.

She likes MMA. Sue her.

I bet you shave your neckbeard with Gillette don't you?

I don't hate women but I'm not gonna worship below average looking women just because they are MMA fighters.

She likes MMA. Sue her.
Why introduce her to a site filled with kids thirsting after every wmma instagram pic. Just see the front page, its always got an instagram pic of some damn wmma chick. Its too damn pathetic in here.

Standard Sherdog. Hate WMMA you must be a woman hating incel, Like WMMA you must be a lefty cuck.

Did this dude seriously just want to post pics after complaining about sherdog hating women? Whats wrong bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back