My WORST Sherdog peeve is how many people hate women. Not WMMA hate, I'm talkin' women hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love women MMA fighters, esp this one
View attachment 507851

Hey, that's my fiance's favorite fighter. She used to be really tight with her back when she worked as a PT/med tech at the Team Oyama Training Center in Huntington Beach. My fiance worked for the OC Fight Doc who operated out of that gym at the time & she took care of all the fighter's aches & pains & various medical needs. With Carla & the late, Shane Del Rosario being her favorites.

You actually took my last post seriously?
Do you have a learning disability? That was me fucking with you, son.
It was all composed as a tongue in cheek jibe, that's all.
But, now you've exposed yourself as the shrill, little, misogynistic incel that you so obviously are.
And, you have the nerve to call me pathetic? Get real, sad sack.
You got pantsed by the sort of strong, independent woman that you fear so much. LOL.
You got bitch slapped by the woman who left you.
You got turned down by every girl that you ever asked out. Except for maybe your (ex?) wife. LMAO.
The only overly-sensitive, low self-esteem motherfucker who needs sympathy is you.

And, also, you can't write nor spell for shit.

I'll be honest no, I just skimmed through your wall of rambling text and didn't read it very closely. Truth be told I have zero respect for weak and submissive men who hate their own gender and pander to women as the only way to get women to like them, so don't take you very seriously. If anything, men like you hurt women's causes because I look at how pathetic you are and want to do the complete opposite so I can be as different from you as possible.

You're obviously very wrong and you know it too, otherwise you are sexist (against your own gender) and a hypocrite, but you know that and just want to troll.

Women are doing better than you ever have or ever will. I bet you right now you have a job where you answer to a female superior (just like you do at home apparently ya cuck). They don't need m'lady fedora tipping cuckolds like you protecting their honor haha

Also wasn't kidding about your gf cucking you for a stronger male. I wasn't joking, like my wife said male feminists like you are creepy and throw women off, and at the end of the day women really do like men with a little bit of asshole in them. Its just simple biology my limp-wristed friend.

I'll be honest no, I just skimmed through your wall of rambling text and didn't read it very closely. Truth be told I have zero respect for weak and submissive men who hate their own gender and pander to women as the only way to get women to like them, so don't take you very seriously. If anything, men like you hurt women's causes because I look at how pathetic you are and want to do the complete opposite so I can be as different from you as possible.

You're obviously very wrong and you know it too, otherwise you are sexist (against your own gender) and a hypocrite, but you know that and just want to troll.

Women are doing better than you ever have or ever will. I bet you right now you have a job where you answer to a female superior (just like you do at home apparently ya cuck). They don't need m'lady fedora tipping cuckolds like you protecting their honor haha

Also wasn't kidding about your gf cucking you for a stronger male. I wasn't joking, like my wife said male feminists like you are creepy and throw women off, and at the end of the day women really do like men with a little bit of asshole in them. Its just simple biology my limp-wristed friend.

You see my avatar? That's me, you imbecile.
Can you ascertain from it what I did for a living?
That's right, I fought for a living. As in I was a combat sports professional.
I knocked out other pro fighters for cash. So, don't mistake my acceptance of women's equality for weakness, motherfucker.
You're the bitch who still crying over a sore nipple years after the fact. LOL.
And, lamenting being pantsed by a girl. LMAO.
BTW, my "simple biology" is in perfect working order, I have just the right amount of asshole in me to make things really interesting, believe me.

Now, take the train, you pipsqueak you're beginning to give me a minor headache & you're not worth the cost of a tablet to rid myself of it.

You see my avatar? That's me, you imbecile.
Can you ascertain from it what I did for a living?
That's right, I fought for a living. As in I was a combat sports professional.
I knocked out other pro fighters for cash. So, don't mistake my acceptance of women's equality for weakness, motherfucker.
You're the bitch who still crying over a sore nipple years after the fact. LOL.
And, lamenting being pantsed by a girl. LMAO.
BTW, my "simple biology" is in perfect working order, I have just the right amount of asshole in me to make things really interesting, believe me.

Now, take the train, you pipsqueak you're beginning to give me a minor headache & you're not worth the cost of a tablet to rid myself of it.

Holy shit you look like a fucking doofus in that pic. I don't care if you cure cancer for a living, you're still a spineless cuck and you gf will 101% guarantee cheat on you with a more assertive man.

Women have just as many bad elements as men. I've met way more terrible women that men in my lifetime. The news is inundated with female teachers raping underage students, of women killing or abusing their kids with their new boyfriends, etc.

Women objectify men all the time, and even worse because they objectify men over things we have no control over like height. At least when men objectify women over weight, its something they CAN control and change.

The irony of feminists is that they actually make women seem like the weakest, most pathetic and helpeless creatures on Earth. They lack common sense, make terrible decisions, yet expect men and society to be the bigger better man and protect them from their own dumb mistakes.

No, you cant dress like a whore and not be objectifed as one.
No, you cant drink and pass out in an alley then get surprised some asshole raped you.

No, if you drink and have sex its not the man's fault. He was drunk too and also couldn't give consent.

If a man cat calls you, toughen the fuck up (or man up, as you said) and etiher tell him to shut up, talk back and humiliate him, or just keep walking.

No you won't ever find "the bad boy with the heart of gold" that you, magically, will change him to be a better man. He will beat and cheat on you and youre still a moron for being with him

I also love how you completely ignored the list of privelages women enjoy over men. Did you know women win 90% of all family court cases? Did you know death sentences for same crimes are given out 20x higher for men than women? Did you know men serve on average 3x the lenght of jail sentence for same crime as women?Did you know nearly 70% of homeless are men? Or that men commit suicide at 4x the rate of women? Or that men have a 9-1 work death rate over women?

So yeah, grow a fucking spine and have some self respect. There are way better ways for women to like you that blatant ass kissing you pathetic little shit.

Holy shit you look like a fucking doofus in that pic. I don't care if you cure cancer for a living, you're still a spineless cuck and you gf will 101% guarantee cheat on you with a more assertive man.

Women have just as many bad elements as men. I've met way more terrible women that men in my lifetime. The news is inundated with female teachers raping underage students, of women killing or abusing their kids with their new boyfriends, etc.

Women objectify men all the time, and even worse because they objectify men over things we have no control over like height. At least when men objectify women over weight, its something they CAN control and change.

The irony of feminists is that they actually make women seem like the weakest, most pathetic and helpeless creatures on Earth. They lack common sense, make terrible decisions, yet expect men and society to be the bigger better man and protect them from their own dumb mistakes.

No, you cant dress like a whore and not be objectifed as one.
No, you cant drink and pass out in an alley then get surprised some asshole raped you.

No, if you drink and have sex its not the man's fault. He was drunk too and also couldn't give consent.

If a man cat calls you, toughen the fuck up (or man up, as you said) and etiher tell him to shut up, talk back and humiliate him, or just keep walking.

No you won't ever find "the bad boy with the heart of gold" that you, magically, will change him to be a better man. He will beat and cheat on you and youre still a moron for being with him

I also love how you completely ignored the list of privelages women enjoy over men. Did you know women win 90% of all family court cases? Did you know death sentences for same crimes are given out 20x higher for men than women? Did you know men serve on average 3x the lenght of jail sentence for same crime as women?Did you know nearly 70% of homeless are men? Or that men commit suicide at 4x the rate of women? Or that men have a 9-1 work death rate over women?

So yeah, grow a fucking spine and have some self respect. There are way better ways for women to like you that blatant ass kissing you pathetic little shit.

Fuck you, you little weenie incel creep.
I've given up on reading your mindless drivel so don't bother composing anymore of your mindless, hate-filled nonsense because you're an utter waste of my time.
Now go back to your sad little existence & your furious masturbatory fantasies about all the women you'll never, ever even get a whiff of from across the room.
Oh, and that unattainable ring card girl that you claimed none of us would ever have a chance with? She's mine. I'm marrying her in two weeks, you loser.
Bye.

Fuck you, you little weenie incel creep.
I've given up on reading your mindless drivel so don't bother composing anymore of your mindless, hate-filled nonsense because you're an utter waste of my time.
Now go back to your sad little existence & your furious masturbatory fantasies about all the women you'll never, ever even get a whiff of from across the room.
Oh, and that unattainable ring card girl that you claimed none of us would ever have a chance with? She's mine. I'm marrying her in two weeks, you loser.
Bye.

I have no idea what woman you are talking about, but if anything this just proves to me you are being such a hardcore feminist cuckold just to win favor with a woman who is (clearly) way out of your league.

I actually don't hate anyone , even modern day feminists who are just hate group, but ultimately pathetic in their own way. We have a world full of actual oppression and poverty and child abuse etc and here we are wasting time arguing over EXTREMELY privileged First World feminists who live better than 99.99999% of people in this world.

I look at statistics like rape or attempted rape, and in the United States its been steadily decreasing over the past 20+ years, and now down to about 1 in 6 women will experience rape/attempted rape in their life.

Thats about 17% of all women. Still high, but NO WHERE near the epedimic these dumb feminists would you have you think with all their non stop whining. This also implies that the VAST majority of men never do this.

Its sort of like me whining non stop about rabies. How we dont care about rabies, how we need to stop spreading rabies, how we need to do more to stop its spread etc.

Most rational people would look at that and say "ok...... but rabies is laregly eradicated, why do we need to spend so much time and energy on it?"

Its the same with rape rape rape rape all the time. Most of us men who hear this think "well we've never done this in our life, and there is also murder, theft, assault, robbery, etc and they are all crimes as well, why all the fuss over rape and making it sound like its an epidemic? Dont we have more pressing issues to worry about?"

So I think thats why most people don't take feminists seriously. You just have an agenda and need all that to win favor with a woman way out of your league. She would probably dump your ass since you admitted she is a "hardcore feminists" if you weren't as well. It is what it is and thats the life you chose, but don't expect others to pander to dumb people like that and waste our time and effort pampering already extremely privileged women. I suggest you request your girl to loosen up your chastity cage a bit and chill out.

Hey, that's my fiance's favorite fighter. She used to be really tight with her back when she worked as a PT/med tech at the Team Oyama Training Center in Huntington Beach. My fiance worked for the OC Fight Doc who operated out of that gym at the time & she took care of all the fighter's aches & pains & various medical needs. With Carla & the late, Shane Del Rosario being her favorites.
I'm originally from Santa Ana, so I like all the fighters from O.C.. But I would be a fan of Carla's no matter what. Check my AV

I'm originally from Santa Ana, so I like all the fighters from O.C.. But I would be a fan of Carla's no matter what. Check my AV
Cool. My fiance wants to know what part of Santa Ana you're from. She grew up in Old Town Orange by the mall.

Off of Raitt between Edinger and Warner, went to Santa Ana Valley
OK, cool. My fiance knows right where that is & says that she's happy for you that you're from a nice area & "not one of the gross ones". LOL.
She went to Chapman & then worked for The OC Fight Doc for quite a while at the Oyama Training Center & at his offices in Tustin before leaving to work directly for the UFC. Which she loved but they wanted her to relocate to Vegas which she didn't mind visiting occasionally but she had no desire to live there. So, she left the UFC to become a counselor for an eating disorder rehab in Newport Beach. Which is what she was doing when her & I met.
After we got engaged she relocated here with me in Niagara Falls but she can't take all the cold, snowy weather so we're moving to Sedona, Arizona in a few months.

Sorry for the novel-length post, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back