My WORST Sherdog peeve is how many people hate women. Not WMMA hate, I'm talkin' women hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did your girlfriend make you post this? Male fighters get ripped on all the time. Manlets, Shadface, nipple talks, etc. What got you so offended that you had to publicly cry about it!?

Leave-Britney-Alone.png

Everyone gets treated harshly here. It is a form of equality. You being a fucking White Knight won't change shit.

Again, My OP was the opposite of "white knighting".

Do you people not even skim...?

Society in general is heading that way, the problem is not exclusive to this site. The simultaneous empowerment of women coupled with the emasculation of men, the #metoo culture, all this banning or firing people for opinions that differ from your own, fake outrage culture and heaps of other shit are leading a lot of people to say enough is enough and they go back to speaking their mind. In this day and age though having an opinion that differs from the masses often leads to you being labeled as a sexist, racist, homophobic, Islamophobe or whatever new buzz word they're promoting for the week but maybe that is just me mansplaining the situation. People in general suck but silencing anyone who you don't agree with is part of what's creating this massive backlash and resentment, it happens between the genders, it happens between the races (or so-called races) and generally just happens between parties not smart enough to see this divisive bullshit for what it is.
I agree with the metal faced terrorist

Again, My OP was the opposite of "white knighting".

Do you people not even skim...?
Everyone on sherdog obviously has some form of mental retardation, why else would we fight over pixels when it doesn't behoof anyone.

My girlfriend is (was) familiar with Sherdog, which is why it eventually fell completely out of favor for her.

A current example of Sherbros being stupidly hateful (for lack of a better word) is regarding Rachael Ostovich.

Now, I get the WMMA hate, but the straight up...limp dick responses to women in general seems SO out of place to me on an MMA forum of all things...

I swear, it's worse than geek based forums of note...

Why is that?

It boggles my mind that people call Waterson and Holm "old"...etc. As if ANY Sherbro would turn them down in real life... SMH

Average women are...average, (as in, not very sturdy or flexible, etc) while the average WMMA fighter is...able to go rounds. (so to speak)

Meanwhile, the average Sherbros don't even have cardio to speak of...

Sherbros who try to horridly besmirch girls like Karolina and Valentina and Megan...why?

On a related note, I am perplexed when dudes on here cry about the presence of ring card girls... I've seen that MANY times.

Now, one could say that ring card girl x is ugly, but to say that it shouldn't be a thing...

Anyway, I don't know if my thoughts on all of this resonate with a lot of you guys, (in spite of all the other consistently dumb things that pop up) but as far as I am concerned, said hate is very strange and often annoying to see.

View attachment 507261
View attachment 507267
View attachment 507259
View attachment 507265
View attachment 507257
View attachment 507255
View attachment 507269

There are a lot of overly emotional men on this site who can't manage feelings and have allowed themselves to slip into unwarranted hatred of the opposite sex.

My girlfriend is (was) familiar with Sherdog, which is why it eventually fell completely out of favor for her.

A current example of Sherbros being stupidly hateful (for lack of a better word) is regarding Rachael Ostovich.

Now, I get the WMMA hate, but the straight up...limp dick responses to women in general seems SO out of place to me on an MMA forum of all things...

I swear, it's worse than geek based forums of note...

Why is that?

It boggles my mind that people call Waterson and Holm "old"...etc. As if ANY Sherbro would turn them down in real life... SMH

Average women are...average, (as in, not very sturdy or flexible, etc) while the average WMMA fighter is...able to go rounds. (so to speak)

Meanwhile, the average Sherbros don't even have cardio to speak of...

Sherbros who try to horridly besmirch girls like Karolina and Valentina and Megan...why?

On a related note, I am perplexed when dudes on here cry about the presence of ring card girls... I've seen that MANY times.

Now, one could say that ring card girl x is ugly, but to say that it shouldn't be a thing...

Anyway, I don't know if my thoughts on all of this resonate with a lot of you guys, (in spite of all the other consistently dumb things that pop up) but as far as I am concerned, said hate is very strange and often annoying to see.

View attachment 507261
View attachment 507267
View attachment 507259
View attachment 507265
View attachment 507257
View attachment 507255
View attachment 507269
You sound like a pussy whipped soy boy.

I got nothing against women, I’m married to one, but I can’t stand white knight soy boys and male feminists. Fuck off.

Why is that?
The female fighters who seemingly do MMA just to increase their social media following deserve the backlash (PVZ, Ostovich, Dern, etc.).

People call Holm old because she is, for a fighter (37), but Waterson hasn't quite gotten there yet (33).

And I don't understand the purpose of posting all the pictures of female fighters, it looks like you're objectifying them like the rest of Sherdog.

I still don't know what an incel is.

So wait, the prevailing mindset is that ring girls shouldn't be a thing because it objectifies women and adds nothing to the fight card, but you're saying that point of view is "women-hating"? Or what are you saying here?

We objectify,misrepresent,bad talk and sexualise everything in here.
Men,women,goats,athletic apparels,whatever!

It is toxic sometimes?
Yes,its part of an open conversation,rebate the arguments you don’t like it or leave the thread if you feel “uncomfortable”,simple as that.

Stop being such a pussy or go buy some Gillete products.

The female fighters who seemingly do MMA just to increase their social media following deserve the backlash (PVZ, Ostovich, Dern, etc.).

People call Holm old because she is, for a fighter (37), but Waterson hasn't quite gotten there yet (33).

And I don't understand the purpose of posting all the pictures of female fighters, it looks like you're objectifying them like the rest of Sherdog.

I LOVE women.

When I post pics it's not merely superficial.

KK --- She seems sweet and down to earth and super mellow.
Megan --- She works hard. She is slow, but very strong and willing to keep learning. I respect that.
Holly --- She DESTROYED Ronda, and overall, Holly seems cool and humble.
Dern --- I LOVE her accent. Kidding. :p I like watching her fight, even though she is very green.
Valentina --- Fucking WIFE material. Super intelligent and cultured.
Waterson --- Fun and not mired by silly drama.
Ostavich --- I don't know much about her besides that she gets shit on too much here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back