My wife relapsed. Now she has pneumonia.

I saw the same guy two times come out of a stall eating. One time a sammich and one time an oversized cookie. Right out the door.
i've seen people take open bags of chips (crisps for you uk folk) and set them on the urinal and keep eating. what in the fuck. or people that bring their briefcase/backpack and set it on the restroom floor. fucking gross

Everyone, please be careful out there because COVID-19 is no joke.

As the vast majority of you know my wife has been battling it for three weeks now & she'd improved a great deal. In fact, most of her symptoms had diminished & it looked like she was on the road to a complete recovery right up through late last night when her cough came back. So, our doctor had her come in this morning & when she detected a fever & listened to her lungs she diagnosed her with pneumonia. My wife had also vomited up some blood during a coughing fit so our doctor sent her to the ER to have a battery of tests done. She also got a breathing treatment while she was there.

Thankfully the tests came back negative for any internal bleeding & they got her fever down. They got her lungs a bit clearer too but they insisted that she spend the night so they can monitor her. Hopefully, if she improves enough she'll be able to come home tomorrow.
So sorry to hear about this, brother. You're one of the most positive people here and it hurts to hear about your wife and you going through this. I wish there was more we could do as a country, but it's been a disaster so far. For whatever reasons, other countries are handling it better. We need solutions.

Well, the rattle in her lungs has ceased with her breathing treatments & her fever hasn't come back. But she still can't keep down solid food so it's back to a liquid diet for her for the time being.
Damn poor old gal, wish you both nothing but the best man. Keep us updated bro, not coming here much at the moment but had to sign in just to check up on a couple people

So sorry to hear about this, brother. You're one of the most positive people here and it hurts to hear about your wife and you going through this. I wish there was more we could do as a country, but it's been a disaster so far. For whatever reasons, other countries are handling it better. We need solutions.
Yeah, we absolutely do. Unfortunately, it's obvious to me that those solutions aren't going to come from the administration that's in office at the moment. :confused:

Thanks for your kind words, bro.

My heart goes out to you and your wife . I hope she has a full recovery. Ill keep you both in my thoughts and prayers

Thoughts and prayers to you and your wife, dude. Hope she recovers soon.

Good news! She was released from hospital this afternoon. So, she's just been switching between watching the fights with me & sleeping. Other than that there's not much to report. She's on some strong antibiotics that are making her tired as hell.

That's great news!

Sorry she's going through all these health issues. I hope she gets better soon. Hang in there.

Good news! She was released from hospital this afternoon. So, she's just been switching between watching the fights with me & sleeping. Other than that there's not much to report. She's on some strong antibiotics that are making her tired as hell.

That's good news bud. Being at home has to be good for the spirit. Good for healing.

Everyone, please be careful out there because COVID-19 is no joke.

As the vast majority of you know my wife has been battling it for three weeks now & she'd improved a great deal. In fact, most of her symptoms had diminished & it looked like she was on the road to a complete recovery right up through late last night when her cough came back. So, our doctor had her come in this morning & when she detected a fever & listened to her lungs she diagnosed her with pneumonia. My wife had also vomited up some blood during a coughing fit so our doctor sent her to the ER to have a battery of tests done. She also got a breathing treatment while she was there.

Thankfully the tests came back negative for any internal bleeding & they got her fever down. They got her lungs a bit clearer too but they insisted that she spend the night so they can monitor her. Hopefully, if she improves enough she'll be able to come home tomorrow.
Hope she's ok man. Covid is very unpredictable for a lot of people. Hopefully she pulls through soon

Back