My wife relapsed. Now she has pneumonia.

Shit man, I'm sorry.

Thoughts and prayers.

Good news! She was released from hospital this afternoon. So, she's just been switching between watching the fights with me & sleeping. Other than that there's not much to report. She's on some strong antibiotics that are making her tired as hell.
Great news, treat the next few days as they come. So chuffed, matefriend. They wouldn't have let her into your care if they didn't think she was well enough to come back home.

Good news! She was released from hospital this afternoon. So, she's just been switching between watching the fights with me & sleeping. Other than that there's not much to report. She's on some strong antibiotics that are making her tired as hell.

Good to hear, bro. Sometimes the best thing you can do to help recover is just sleep and let the body heal itself.

Good to hear, try getting her on some good prebiotics and probiotics after her antibiotics course.

Good news my Dude, both of you be well.

Bro I really hope everything turns out ok. Praying for you two. Thank you for taking the time to keep us all updated.

Good to hear

Even though you've somehow avoided it so far, don't forget to try and keep yourself safe, too.

Glad to hear she's out of hospital and doing better.

Good to hear though the strong antibiotics as a preventive measure against an infection makes me uneasy as they wreck havoc.

Everyone, please be careful out there because COVID-19 is no joke.

As the vast majority of you know my wife has been battling it for three weeks now & she'd improved a great deal. In fact, most of her symptoms had diminished & it looked like she was on the road to a complete recovery right up through late last night when her cough came back. So, our doctor had her come in this morning & when she detected a fever & listened to her lungs she diagnosed her with pneumonia. My wife had also vomited up some blood during a coughing fit so our doctor sent her to the ER to have a battery of tests done. She also got a breathing treatment while she was there.

Thankfully the tests came back negative for any internal bleeding & they got her fever down. They got her lungs a bit clearer too but they insisted that she spend the night so they can monitor her. Hopefully, if she improves enough she'll be able to come home tomorrow.
Jesus. Glad to hear she's expected to be on the mend. Yeah, Covid and especially Covid pneumonia are fucking serious. Someone in my family is recovering from both, is essentially disabled for the time being, and it's going to take months to get back to normal. Really nasty stuff. Best wishes to you & yours.

sombody close to me passed away from pneumonia due to covid so I'm gonna send some prayers to your wife bro. I hope you both stay safe and she gets better

Everyone, please be careful out there because COVID-19 is no joke.

As the vast majority of you know my wife has been battling it for three weeks now & she'd improved a great deal. In fact, most of her symptoms had diminished & it looked like she was on the road to a complete recovery right up through late last night when her cough came back. So, our doctor had her come in this morning & when she detected a fever & listened to her lungs she diagnosed her with pneumonia. My wife had also vomited up some blood during a coughing fit so our doctor sent her to the ER to have a battery of tests done. She also got a breathing treatment while she was there.

Thankfully the tests came back negative for any internal bleeding & they got her fever down. They got her lungs a bit clearer too but they insisted that she spend the night so they can monitor her. Hopefully, if she improves enough she'll be able to come home tomorrow.

Best wishes and i hope she pulls through without complications. You're always a welcome poster on the Boxing Forum and have always seemed like a real dude. Cool too. Again.. best wishes to your Wife and godbless

Back