My wife relapsed. Now she has pneumonia.

Uhhh I barely notice if they wash their hands let alone if they used soap or how long they washed it for
It’s a small bathroom with one sink. You often have to wait for someone to wash their hands, standing behind them the whole time, before you can get to the sink.

But, when I was pissing at the urinal, I saw this same guy just turn on the faucet, not even run his hands under it, then wave his hand in front of the paper towel dispenser, and not take a paper towel.

In other words, he knows people are paying at least a little attention. And he knows what he is supposed to do. So he pretends to be doing it, but never actually does it. It’s like a microcosm or his entire life. He knows what work he is supposed to be doing. But when a problem occurs that he is supposed to fix, he just pretends like he never heard about it, or says it’s not his job, or just simply ignores it altogether.

It’s a small bathroom with one sink. You often have to wait for someone to wash their hands, standing behind them the whole time, before you can get to the sink.

But, when I was pissing at the urinal, I saw this same guy just turn on the faucet, not even run his hands under it, then wave his hand in front of the paper towel dispenser, and not take a paper towel.

In other words, he knows people are paying at least a little attention. And he knows what he is supposed to do. So he pretends to be doing it, but never actually does it. It’s like a microcosm or his entire life. He knows what work he is supposed to be doing. But when a problem occurs that he is supposed to fix, he just pretends like he never heard about it, or says it’s not his job, or just simply ignores it altogether.
lol i wash my hands thoroughly but the rest of the stuff i do the same. the goal is to get as much pay as you can while doing as little work as possible @all caps

I don't like it but it takes 10 seconds to rub sanitiser into your hands. You can do it as you walk, there really isn't an issue.
lol yea i meant the other stuff like pretending to not do your job. im a proud proponent of masks and shit, i used to wear gloves and all that and wipe down my groceries the first several weeks of the outbreak

lol yea i meant the other stuff like pretending to not do your job. im a proud proponent of masks and shit, i used to wear gloves and all that and wipe down my groceries the first several weeks of the outbreak
I used to do gloves but the fucking powder CSI, since first back day at work today yeah countless times of sanitizing. Touched so many keyboards and mice. And doors. I need on Monday to go and get Clorix wipes and stand over everyone who signs in because so many people are putting pens in the clean pot where it's clearly labelled used.

Damn ts, 2020 is really giving you a kicking! But positive vibes to you and wife, hope she's on the road to getting over this.

Best of luck and health to the both of you. Hope she recovers soon, bud.

Give her all our love. What's the latest? Is she maybe a little bit better and they're still monitoring her just in case?
Well, the rattle in her lungs has ceased with her breathing treatments & her fever hasn't come back. But she still can't keep down solid food so it's back to a liquid diet for her for the time being.

Well, the rattle in her lungs has ceased with her breathing treatments & her fever hasn't come back. But she still can't keep down solid food so it's back to a liquid diet for her for the time being.
I don't know what to say, my friend. Other than keep your head up and that we're thinking so much about you both, flippin sting in my eye thinking about it a lot.

Back